*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Af is 5 days late for me but this morning I woke up and among the CD was a little bit of blood. 3 hours later, nothing and nothing, still, now. I don't feel anydifferent than I have the last few days. Sleepier than usual. I did get a head ache today. It felt like my blood preasure was up but I checked it and it was lower than usual.
I would really appreciate anyones input. What do you think about the blood this morning. It was just a little bit. I am going crazy wondering...

It could be Implantation I guess. How many dpo are you and are you certain of your ov date?

Head aches can be symptoms of fluctuating estrogen levels, as can spotting. And if they happen on same day a change in your estrogen is a good guess.

I am 18dpo and I had spotting on 6dpo, which I believe could have been implantation. I am not 100% sure I ovulated but I am pretty sure I did. Plus just now I ate 2 chocolate chip cookies and I feel like I am going to be sick...

No luck for me. Witch turned up yesterday. Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all those waiting to test x x x x

Congrats to all the BFPs and sorry to all the women who got caught by the witch :dust for next cycle.
I am now 4dpo so not much happening here, I keep thinking I have symptoms but I know it's way too early for that so am just trying to ignore them !

I had a confirmed early mc today :cry:
Guess its not our time, add another :angel: to the list. Congrats to the other ladies with BFPs and good luck to those still waiting!

Guess its not our time, add another :angel: to the list. Congrats to the other ladies with BFPs and good luck to those still waiting!

Awww no I'm so sorry :hugs:

I've had one nyself and know how absolutely heart breaking they are

OMG so sorry sweetie... I wish I could do something to help you through the pain :(

Totally out..AF has been "spotted" haha I will be temping this next cycle and get in more DTD...we had alot going on this cycle anyways and I've been pretty sick, so it's for the best..hopefully we get pregnant before the end of June, because that's when we will start clomid and stuff. I was supposed to test on the 19th.

no more blood. Just that little bit this morning.

Where can I find that symptoms thread?

Congrats to all the BFPs and sorry to all the women who got caught by the witch :dust for next cycle.
I am now 4dpo so not much happening here, I keep thinking I have symptoms but I know it's way too early for that so am just trying to ignore them !

i had symtoms pretty much straight away x x fingers crossed for u hun x x x x x

sww im so sorry to hear that hun. wishing u all the luck in the world and sending you lots of love n hugs x x x x x :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So not the news I thought I would be reporting today, but today is 18 dpo and my temp shot up another .3 degrees (it's now 98.3) and I took an answer hpt and it's negative. How can I have 18 days of high temps, absolutely no sign of AF, and get a bfn? I'm confused... and a little bummed. I took Prometrium suppositories 3 days after I o'd and stopped them on Friday night, so the Prometrium can't still be messing with my temps, right? I know it delays AF for some people, but I usually spot as soon as I'm done with it??? I really need your help!

Well ladies since the results came back negative I have been waiting for AF and this morning I went to the bathroom and wiped and saw peach/pinkish discharge. So I'm assuming it's AF trying to start. Hopefully it's jump starts instead of coming and going.

Hello from S. Florida Mz.... I've been following your story... I'm sorry to hear of your neg results. This wasn't my month either - Hopefully next month we can start adding 2 to Florida's population! good luck!!

Sorry to every one else who had bad news yesterday. Hard to take sometimes. But I'm impressed with all of us! We get up and try again!

Have a good Fri.

Mrsg-thanks I am hoping we can both add to the Florida population. What part of Florida you from?

Just wanted to let you girls now I'm out too. Af showed her ugly head this morning. 2 days late. Not a bummed as I thought, but not looking forward to the Clomid side affects again. The things we do......:hugs:

Good luck to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->