*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

The :witch: got me yesterday, a few days early (based on my average cycle). I'm not surprised as hubby has been working away and I was basing ovulation on my usual long cycle :dohh:

The :witch: is really punishing me today as well, ouch :growlmad:

Roll on next month and a 2012 baby!

Good luck to those still in :thumbup:

Guppy, please put me down for AF. I'm spotting and I think she'll be here any day. What a weird cycle. Good luck to everyone for next month!

Well I was due Af on wednesday 13th, she's still not arrived but I tested early on monday 11th and that was a negative.
I'm holding out for the dreaded arrival as I just cant test again.
Life's up in the air at the moment and as weird as it is I just dont feel likeI want to know. Dissapointment will be hurtful and good news just is badly timed.

Its so confusing and stressful, wish I had more time to visit here as all the loving support really helps x

Faint :bfp: this morning and a little darker this afternoon. I still feel like I need another day of it getting darker to be sure its a :bfp:

I've got a thread in test gallery if anyone wants to stalk.

hi girls, im out!!!! the wicked :witch: just got me!! Shes so evil making me wait 2 more days this cycle!!! boooooo!!!! Onto a May BFP and 2012 baby!!!:happydance:

Congrats to those wiv BFP's xxxxx Sorry to us wiv the witches arrival and good luck to those waiting to test xxx:hugs:

Faint :bfp: this morning and a little darker this afternoon. I still feel like I need another day of it getting darker to be sure its a :bfp:

Congrats!!! Did you get any symptoms?

Big :hugs: to all of those that got the evil :witch: Seems like she is on a rampage this week!!

Lots of Baby Dust for next cycle!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats!!! Did you get any symptoms?

My boobs are a little sore and I think my milk supply has dropped slightly (I'm still breastfeeding LO). I also had IB at 8dpo, which was a single instance of brown blood surrounded by a small amount of clear mucus, approx 1cm long which I got when checking my cp first thing in the morning.

Hey ladies. Well the spotting is pretty mic gone back to normal. It only lasted a few hours. I thought AF was going to start. Well I will see how it progresses by next week. I have very heavy flow so AF usually starts heavy. Is it possible that ovulation got out of whack and I ended up ovulating super late therefore missing my AF but getting negative tests?

The old hag :witch: got me too. Oh well, May :bfp: it is. Congratulations to everyone who got their :bfp: and Im sending :dust: to those who were visited by the :witch: xxx

Hey Ladies,

AF is due today, still haven't worked up the courage to test! I'm having stronger cramps and also notice that my cm pretty much dryed up...So I'm assuming that she's on the way ...GGRRR!:growlmad:

:hugs: to those who got their Af's

Congrats to the BFP'S!

:dust: to those who are waiting to test!

I think i just got my bfp!!! OMGGG!!!!
It's really faint though and im 16 dpo...
would anybody like to see? xxx

Baby dust to all!!!! xXXXXXXXXXXX

yay thats great news scarlettsmama, lets have a gander!! i only got a very faint line at 14dpo and then again at 16dpo x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->