*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/bexsofine/Image381.jpg

:D Hope you can see it xxx

AF arrived on Monday.....early! congrats to all BFP's, I personally am feeling very low over all this, my hope is fading after 2 years ttc no1.....................
I know there is plenty of hope im just sick of having that and nothing else and it's not getting me any where is it?x

WOOHOOO!!!! AHHHH!!
I'm So happy!!! :cloud9:

TTC 16 months!!! It can happen!!
I did nothing different this month except for letting go and not thinking about TTC all the time :)

I didn't really have any symptoms either..

Except
I spotted brown from 6-9 dpo inconsistently, I also had cramps from around 8 dpo till now. one thing I thought was weird this month was, I always get sore breasts around a week before dreaded AF is due, but I didn't up until yesterday. and they just feel like normal pms breasts.Not to sore, just a little tender to touch.

Also, I was too scared to take a hpt because I got bfn on 13 dpo, so I took two OPK's this morning and they were positive. same color as the control line. so I tested tonight and got that result on the picture.

I hope I helped someone with this and gave hope for people getting BFN's before AF is due.

Baby dust to everyone waiting for they're precious BFP's !!!! :thumbup:

Hi I'd love to join the April testers!

I'm testing April 24th- and hoping for a girl but really whatever God thinks we should have :baby:

Thank you!

Ok, I am warning you this is going to be a TMI post, (BUT isn't everything we say on her tmi for the normal woman?) :winkwink:

I need your help knowing what is going on.

I was suppose to start on sunday the 10th. Today is the 15th. Yesterday I had a little blood mixed in with cd, first thing in the morning. No blood the rest of the day or today. Last night I had some af like cramping on the left side front and back. I was SURE that AF was going to come. This morning I had no cramps, no blood but had some indegestion. Today after I ate lunch, normal, not greasy and was nausiated after for a couple hours. Here are the symptoms I have had.

1-5 dpo, I wasn't paying attention but nothing that stuck out as odd
6 dpo, little red spotting, cd
7 dpo, brown spotting, cd
8 dpo, no spotting, irritable, cd
9 dpo, crampy and constipated, cd
10 dpo, pinching in center of uterus, sharp pains in right breast, cd
11 dpo, sharp pains right breast, flu like symptoms, cd
12 dpo, constipated , BFN $cheepy, cd
13 dpo, tiny bit of brown blood when wiped, just that one time. cd
14 dpo, Headache, pukey feeling, cd
15 dpo, AF DUE, no af symptoms, cd
16 dpo, still no AF symptoms 2 BFN ic's (that come w/ preseed), cd
17 dpo, No AF, no other noticable symptoms, cd
18 dpo, No AF, BFN ic, cd
19 dpo, red blood when wiped first thing. No signs of blood rest of day. cd 11pm started having AF like cramps on left side. My back also hurt on same side. Prepared, appropriately for AF and went to bed.
20 dpo, TODAY no more cramps but every so often I feel something down there. cd I felt nausiated after eating roasted chicken and mashed potatoes.

CD everyday and a new pimple everday. That Is TOTALLY wierd for me.

Let me tell you why I haven't bought a good test yet. I live in Mexico and they are so expensive! I have been trying for so long I don't want to spend the money on a test just to get a negative, again. If I went and got a blood test I would get the results back the same day!! But it cost more than we can afford.

Please , I would appreciate all the help I could get. Your experience, your friends experience. WHATEVER you can tell me to help. Thank you sooo much. I love this thread!!

Ok, I am warning you this is going to be a TMI post, (BUT isn't everything we say on her tmi for the normal woman?) :winkwink:

I was suppose to start on sunday the 10th. Today is the 15th. Yesterday I had a little blood mixed in with cd, first thing in the morning. No blood the rest of the day or today. Last night I had some af like cramping on the left side front and back. I was SURE that AF was going to come. This morning I had no cramps, no blood but had some indegestion. Today after I ate lunch, normal, not greasy and was nausiated after for a couple hours. Here are the symptoms I have had.

6 dpo, little red spotting
7 dpo, brown spotting
8 dpo, no spotting, irritable
9 dpo, crampy and constipated
10 dpo, pinching in center of uterus, sharp pains in right breast
11 dpo, sharp pains right breast, flu like symptoms
12 dpo, constipated , BFN $cheepy
13 dpo, tiny bit of brown blood when wiped, just that one time.
14 dpo, Headache, pukey feeling
15 dpo, AF DUE, no af symptoms.
16 dpo, still no AF symptoms 2 BFN ic's (that come w/ preseed)
17 dpo, No AF, no other noticable symptoms.
18 dpo, No AF, BFN ic
19 dpo, red blood when wiped first thing. No signs of blood rest of day. 11pm started having AF like cramps on left side. My back also hurt on same side. Prepared, appropriately for AF and went to bed.
20 dpo, TODAY no more cramps but every so often I feel something down there. I felt nausiated after eating roasted chicken and mashed potatoes.

Let me tell you why I haven't bought a good test yet. I live in Mexico and they are so expensive! I have been trying for so long I don't want to spend the money on a test just to get a negative, again. If I went and got a blood test I would get the results back the same day!! But it cost more than we can afford.

Please , I would appreciate all the help I could get. Your experience, your friends experience. WHATEVER you can tell me to help. Thank you sooo much. I love this thread!!

I think the fact that you had what looked like implantation spotting would be a good sign, but now I'm wondering if your period is just starting to begin? I know you're probably confused because you only had red blood for one day, but maybe it's just starting off light? Mine can do that sometimes. I hope it's your BFP but the negative tests throw me off!

I'm in a really similar boat... not sure if you have seen me post about this (no one really responded :( so I never got much feedback) but I'm 18 dpo today and no AF. My temp even shot up .3 degrees today so I was so excited to test. I took an Answer brand test (those are decent, right?) and it was bfn. So I'm assuming I'm not pregnant and some Prometrium that I took from 3 dpo to 11 dpo much have delayed my period or something. Are you temping? I always thought if you had 18 days of high temps that almost always confirms pregnancy. Guess not :(

Hoping the best for you!

6 dpo, little red spotting
7 dpo, brown spotting
8 dpo, no spotting, irritable
9 dpo, crampy and constipated
10 dpo, pinching in center of uterus, sharp pains in right breast
11 dpo, sharp pains right breast, flu like symptoms
12 dpo, constipated , BFN $cheepy
13 dpo, tiny bit of brown blood when wiped, just that one time.
14 dpo, Headache, pukey feeling
15 dpo, AF DUE, no af symptoms.
16 dpo, still no AF symptoms 2 BFN ic's (that come w/ preseed)
17 dpo, No AF, no other noticable symptoms.
18 dpo, No AF, BFN ic
19 dpo, red blood when wiped first thing. No signs of blood rest of day. 11pm started having AF like cramps on left side. My back also hurt on same side. Prepared, appropriately for AF and went to bed.
20 dpo, TODAY no more cramps but every so often I feel something down there. I felt nausiated after eating roasted chicken and mashed potatoes.

I think the fact that you had what looked like implantation spotting would be a good sign, but now I'm wondering if your period is just starting to begin? I know you're probably confused because you only had red blood for one day, but maybe it's just starting off light? Mine can do that sometimes. I hope it's your BFP but the negative tests throw me off!

I'm in a really similar boat... not sure if you have seen me post about this (no one really responded :( so I never got much feedback) but I'm 18 dpo today and no AF. My temp even shot up .3 degrees today so I was so excited to test. I took an Answer brand test (those are decent, right?) and it was bfn. So I'm assuming I'm not pregnant and some Prometrium that I took from 3 dpo to 11 dpo much have delayed my period or something. Are you temping? I always thought if you had 18 days of high temps that almost always confirms pregnancy. Guess not :(

Hoping the best for you!

I am not temping. I did with my first preg/mc. It stresses me out. So I don't but I am on clomid and it keeps me ovulating and keeps my periods regular. W/ my first and only pregnancy I didn't test until I was over a wk late b/c I didn't realize that af day had come and gone. (I was really busy at the time. )
TY for your input! Baby dust :dust:

Hi givemebaby - I meant to respond earlier but lost track today. So sorry to hear about your BFN. I had been in the same boat as you but then got some spotting at 16 DPO and AF arrived about 10 hours later. My temp had gone up that day and was actually even up the following day (with AF full flow), so I was super confused and disheartened - 17 days of high temps! If you don't have AF yet, though, I'd say keep testing and keep hoping. There's an implantation study on here (I'd try searching for it) that talks about how in certain cases, if implantation is late and hcg increases slowly (but still at a normal rate) women sometimes don't get positive tests until 24 DPO. So don't give up hope yet!!

Hi givemebaby - I meant to respond earlier but lost track today. So sorry to hear about your BFN. I had been in the same boat as you but then got some spotting at 16 DPO and AF arrived about 10 hours later. My temp had gone up that day and was actually even up the following day (with AF full flow), so I was super confused and disheartened - 17 days of high temps! If you don't have AF yet, though, I'd say keep testing and keep hoping. There's an implantation study on here (I'd try searching for it) that talks about how in certain cases, if implantation is late and hcg increases slowly (but still at a normal rate) women sometimes don't get positive tests until 24 DPO. So don't give up hope yet!!

Hi working... thank you so much for responding. I'm sorry your body decided to mess with you this cycle as well. Do you think you might have had a chemical or something? Gosh, I will keep praying that you could be right, but I'm cramping up a storm over here so I would imagine AF should be here soon. I just hope she doesn't take too long. At least when she starts I can officially look forward to the next cycle, you know? Are you on Clomid or anything? I hope you get your BFP soon! Thanks for the sweet and positive message. :)

af started 4 days late for me!! had hopes up and everything lol O well! GL everyone else!! (sorry havent been on really)

Line is still there this morning and a touch darker so put me down for a :bfp:!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:To all those still to test.

Hey ladies

I got my :BFP: too!!

Today was my 'official' testing day but of course, being a complete POAS junkie, I couldn't wait and tested positive on wednesday at 10dpo.

After my chemical pregnancy last month I've been testing like a nutter every day since and, thankfully, my BFP is still there and has got stronger so I'm officially 5 weeks today.

Lots of love, luck and babydust to all those who have yet to test or are still trying... FX'd you all get your BFPs xxxx

Got My BFP 3times this morning .. Just Had To MAke Sure !! LOL ..

Wahoooooooooo !

Baby Dust To All Still To Test .. !! XX

Wow the positives are rolling in today!!!! Congrats all!!!!
Anyone knows the link to the May thread? I need something to look forward to!! :)

even i cant wait for the may thread just so i can see how everyone is getting on x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->