*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Well the pink discharge has lasted only for a day. It has came and now left the building. Going to give it a few more days to see if AF flow will be normal. Usually don't have spotting before AF she just usually comes with a bang.

Spotting started today, so I guess I am out. Congrats to all who have BFP so far and to those who AF got, see you in the May thread!

Wow! Congrats to all the :bfp:s!! :dust:

I have 3 days till earliest af due date. Had no symptoms whatsoever this month. Not even for af. Not sure wether thats a good or bad thing! X

OMG so many BFP's Congrats to all!

The :witch: got me early this morning! Gggrrrr!!!:growlmad: I'm happy I didn't waste my time or my money testing...I think that this is how I'm going to do it every month, it's less stressful...I'm looking forward to the May thread...Good luck to those still waiting to test!

Well the :witch: got me about an hour ago so I'm out :( but huge congrats to all you ladys who got your :bfp: 's, :hugs: to everybody who the :witch: got & fx for everyone still waiting to test xx :dust: just wish there was another post as good as this for may now :( lol xx

I haven't been on in awhile. Congrats to all of the BFP's!! I must have gotten my day wrong... I tested for the heck of it this morning and got a :bfp:

This month I really did not have any symptoms so I thought I was out. Best surprise ever.

Wow! Look at all of those BFP's!!! So happy for you ladies... our number should be up to 45 or something now, right?

Well, today is technically 19 dpo and my temp was high again this morning. I had a little bit of brown/pink spotting yesterday (barely enough to call it spotting, but it was there) and not a whole lot today. I didn't test today, but I don't see how I could be pregnant because I got a bfn yesterday. I still think it was the 3-11 dpo Progesterone suppositories I took that is delaying AF, but wow, what a tease! Just ready for AF to begin so I can look forward to next month!

Well that test last night was definitely a BFP!!!
Tested again with various tests and all brightly positive!!! :cloud9:

WOOHOO!!!!
So happy :D

Put me down as BFP :D xxxx

Baby dust to all!!!! xxxxxxx

WOW!!!! Lots of :bfp: right in a row!!! Congrats to all of your!!

:hug: to all the ones the :witch: got and lots of :dust: for next month!!!

Hello Ladies! Just dropping back in.
So sorry to hear about those of you that got caught by that darn :witch: She is EEEEEEEEEEvil!!! lol :hugs: I am hoping that May will be very lucky for you all!

Congrats to the ones that got their :bfp:!!! How exciting!!

As for me, I have just been fighting myself to buy a store pregnancy test. I have some IC, but I think they are broke... hahahaha. Idk, I just don't trust them. Anyway, good luck to everyone else that is still waiting on a :bfp: and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello Ladies! Just dropping back in.
So sorry to hear about those of you that got caught by that darn :witch: She is EEEEEEEEEEvil!!! lol :hugs: I am hoping that May will be very lucky for you all!

Congrats to the ones that got their :bfp:!!! How exciting!!

As for me, I have just been fighting myself to buy a store pregnancy test. I have some IC, but I think they are broke... hahahaha. Idk, I just don't trust them. Anyway, good luck to everyone else that is still waiting on a :bfp: and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

The IC's didn't work for me, until today(15 dpo) and they only faint whilst all the other tests iv'e taken are clear bfp's .

Congrats to all the BFP's! Im now in Limbo :wacko: BFN's on IC's because Im too broke to buy a FRER and too scared to use my last digi till I see lines first :haha:.. AF is late, not too many signs either way minus sore boobies. But normally I cramp before AF and theres been almost no cramping. :shrug:

I bet AF will show tomorrow because she likes to come on Sundays and Thursdays while I am at work.. bitch :rofl:

Well that test last night was definitely a BFP!!!
Tested again with various tests and all brightly positive!!! :cloud9:

WOOHOO!!!!
So happy :D

Put me down as BFP :D xxxx

Baby dust to all!!!! xxxxxxx

woohooo:happydance:...CONGRATS to you...:thumbup: Wishing u a very H & H 9mos:baby: hun..

..............me waiting to test..hope to join u all bfp's :)..af was due on 13th no show yet...:)

Wow ! Congrats to all the BFPs !!!!! Looks like end of 2011 start of 2012 is gunna be a busy time ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months !!!

I am now 6dpo and nothing yet, hoping that's a good thing !!!

I am 7 days late today. Still no sign of AF. I am out of tests and am to broke to go buy a store test. (they are really expensive here in Mexico)
I have felt sick after the last 4 meals I have eaten. Just taking it easy.

CONGRATS to all the BFP's. I am so excited to be a part of this thread, it keeps me positive. btw, where is guppy?

:nope:
Im getting to the point of saying im out i know i still have a chance but i just feel out and every test i do are negative been getting digi tests recent just done 1 now was going to tomorrow morning but it came back "Not pregnant" this is 5days early and the test is 4days before missed period :shrug: thought id be showing a positive by now :shrug: just feel AF will come :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->