*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:nope:
Im getting to the point of saying im out i know i still have a chance but i just feel out and every test i do are negative been getting digi tests recent just done 1 now was going to tomorrow morning but it came back "Not pregnant" this is 5days early and the test is 4days before missed period :shrug: thought id be showing a positive by now :shrug: just feel AF will come :(

Don't give up yet! I know a lot of the tests say things like "4 days before missed period" but the percentage of people who get a positive that early is quite low BUT people do get them so that's why they're allowed say that (if you follow me!) Also it's 4 days before a MISSED period ie 4days before the day after your period was due, that's really only 3 days before af... God, this confusing! I suppose all I'm really trying to say is - Don't Give Up!!! You're not out til the mean old :witch: shows up!! :dust:

PS congrats to all the new :bfp:s! Lots today!!
And huge :hugs: to all those who are out...

:nope:
Im getting to the point of saying im out i know i still have a chance but i just feel out and every test i do are negative been getting digi tests recent just done 1 now was going to tomorrow morning but it came back "Not pregnant" this is 5days early and the test is 4days before missed period :shrug: thought id be showing a positive by now :shrug: just feel AF will come :(

Don't give up yet! I know a lot of the tests say things like "4 days before missed period" but the percentage of people who get a positive that early is quite low BUT people do get them so that's why they're allowed say that (if you follow me!) Also it's 4 days before a MISSED period ie 4days before the day after your period was due, that's really only 3 days before af... God, this confusing! I suppose all I'm really trying to say is - Don't Give Up!!! You're not out til the mean old :witch: shows up!! :dust:

PS congrats to all the new :bfp:s! Lots today!!
And huge :hugs: to all those who are out...

Thank you
I feel the more i test and get negative the more i get dissappointed! :lol: i need to just wait till friday and see if :witch: shows or not but she might be evil and come late which will leave me more anxious! :nope: me and OH are doubful if so we will be trying again think last time then its a break because i need to be okay for my best friends wedding and i LOVE my dress shes picked for me would hate to have a huge bump for it :dohh: but thats waiting till march 12 long wait :shrug:

The thread has been updated :flower:
Congrats to our new :bfp:!
:hug: to those who the :witch: has graced :dohh:

givemebaby11, 18 days of risen temps = pregnancy! I think you should go get a beta test if you arn't getitng a positive. You dont want to take anything to bring on AF if theres a chance your up the duff.

Hi ladies, sorry a haven't been on here, Laptop died on me! :haha:, i've had no symptoms whatsoever until 2 -3 days ago when the heartburn and the slight dizziness started ''/

Went to the docs today and they prescribed some medicine for my cough and some tablets for my heartburn, i'm scared to take them ''/, what if i am preggo (chances are i take my medication and i find out im pregnant, thats the luck i have!) and if i don't take them, i prob get a :bfn: or the :witch: comes around...:/

Good Luck Everyone :)
&&
Congrats to all the :bfp:

:dust:

When do you plan on testing? Your the 14th right? are you going to wait that long?

I'm going to wait until tomorrow just in-case my AF arrives

I almost tested this morning...very early though...It took all my strength to not test..I dont want to be dissappointed with a :bfn:
I bought three tests, so I think I will test once this weekend, then I'll wait untill my test date to uses the other ones

i still haven't tested, i'm kinda scared! haha, i'm getting lots of PMS i feel like AF is coming when i keep checking it's this very very creamy and white CM it's like a thick cream, sorry TMI, but i've never had this before, gonna check if this is a pregnancy symptom :)

let me know what you get :)

so I have seen some ppl talking about using a OPK as a pregnancy test. How does it work?
All I had was a OPK and I got a second line that is just a tiny bit lighter than the control line. ?????

Can I join? I just started my 2 week wait. AF is due on April 29th so thats when I will test.

Man I wish I knew if I was even ovulating and it would save me a ton of money testing!

BB's are SUPER sore. And feel huge. Hoping that's a good sign.

I said I wasn't going to symptom spot this month, gee, look at me now LOL

Hello ladies (for the second time today). Seems as though AF was just waiting for me to post something for her to make her presence known. Well, she caught me this evening!! I think we are going back to NTNP... I wanna wish everyone good luck on their BFP and lots and lots of baby dust!!!

I'm out too! :sad: The witch was over a week late... but has arrived. So mean!

givemebaby11, 18 days of risen temps = pregnancy! I think you should go get a beta test if you arn't getitng a positive. You dont want to take anything to bring on AF if theres a chance your up the duff.

Thanks, Guppy. I told my doctor but they said if I got negative tests then it must be from the Prometrium I took. But that's so weird because I stopped those over a week ago. I'm also spotting a little, but def. no AF. I took another test today and it was bfn. Do you still think I should get a beta?

AF came earlier today so now it's cd1 for me. Finally I can see if I am going to get a may BFP or not. That's if my cycles aren't back to bein irregular. Well then again it wouldn matter to me because I fallen pregnant with irregular cycle so I shouldn't have a problem although getting pregnant takes time for me. We shall see what's in store for me.

Guppy, I'm out Hun so please put me down as :witch:
I'll be looking forward to meeting up with some of you in may's thread x

Man I wish I knew if I was even ovulating and it would save me a ton of money testing!

BB's are SUPER sore. And feel huge. Hoping that's a good sign.

I said I wasn't going to symptom spot this month, gee, look at me now LOL

Oooh Kendra hoping sore and huge :)haha:) BB's are a great sign!! I have one sore BB (so weird) but it doesn't feel swollen or anything. Soooo I dunno what the deal is with that. When are you testing, or are you just waiting to see if AF shows since you don't know when you ov'd??

kasi, ruby, 5aside, and mzswizz - :hugs: So sorry that evil witch got you!!

Hi ladies, sorry a haven't been on here, Laptop died on me! :haha:, i've had no symptoms whatsoever until 2 -3 days ago when the heartburn and the slight dizziness started ''/

Went to the docs today and they prescribed some medicine for my cough and some tablets for my heartburn, i'm scared to take them ''/, what if i am preggo (chances are i take my medication and i find out im pregnant, thats the luck i have!) and if i don't take them, i prob get a :bfn: or the :witch: comes around...:/

Good Luck Everyone :)
&&
Congrats to all the :bfp:

When do you plan on testing? Your the 14th right? are you going to wait that long?

I'm going to wait until tomorrow just in-case my AF arrives

I almost tested this morning...very early though...It took all my strength to not test..I dont want to be dissappointed with a :bfn:
I bought three tests, so I think I will test once this weekend, then I'll wait untill my test date to uses the other ones

i still haven't tested, i'm kinda scared! haha, i'm getting lots of PMS i feel like AF is coming when i keep checking it's this very very creamy and white CM it's like a thick cream, sorry TMI, but i've never had this before, gonna check if this is a pregnancy symptom :)

let me know what you get :)

Cherrylicious - let me know what you find out please, I have that creamy white cm aswell, I have googled it but cant really come up with anything concrete :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->