*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

both times i was pregnant i ALWAYS had creamy CM during the 2WW!

really?? good sign then! but I am CD38 -23/24DPO - still no AF - bfn's!

I just read on another thread that a few ladies on here have noticed longer cycles and white cm whilst taking pregnacare conception vitamins (which I started this cycle) I was previously taking Folic Acid on its own, anyone on here any experience with this?

WOW It's been awhile since I've been on. 45 BFP!!!!! Congrats Ladies!!!

Well took my tests up until April 9 all BFN not to mention evil AF showed early to show me a thing or two :wacko:...Good luck to those still testing, and a HH9M to all the BFP's....BABY DUST TO ALL TTC!

Man I wish I knew if I was even ovulating and it would save me a ton of money testing!

BB's are SUPER sore. And feel huge. Hoping that's a good sign.

I said I wasn't going to symptom spot this month, gee, look at me now LOL

Oooh Kendra hoping sore and huge :)haha:) BB's are a great sign!! I have one sore BB (so weird) but it doesn't feel swollen or anything. Soooo I dunno what the deal is with that. When are you testing, or are you just waiting to see if AF shows since you don't know when you ov'd??

I've been testing on cheapies for a few days now... I could be anywhere from 9-11 dpo so I dunno. I'm just feeding my addiction LOL

Watch I'll be in April, May, June, July August, September, October, November testing and then when December comes I'll post "Hey a baby fell out of me today" lol so sad :rofl:

hi i will be testing on the 25th well actually im a poas addict so i will proberly test everyday up till then thats when af is due

I am going to join this thread with you ladies. I am NTNP but 'feel' pregnant so I need some people to play a bit of the waiting game with. Also I am staking Becyboo_x for a BFP. :haha:

Basically I am still BF'ing so have no idea if/when I ovulated but as I have said we are NTNP and I feel the same as I did when pregnant with DS and I tested everyday last time for 3 weeks before getting a faint positive. I have had 2 MMC's and DS so I have an idea of early symptoms and I am going to be testing over the next few days as I had a BFN on Thursday. Here are my symptoms so far;

• I am really (REALLY) bloated and this has always been my first sign.
  • Everything smells funny. The last 3 times I could not walk past washing powder in the shops but now it seems to be the tea.
  • I have had cramps for 6-8 days now but it feel a lot like the stretching pains I had with DS. Also I feel almost like my belly is bruised inside, strange.
  • I feel really sick, it was mild yesterday but bad today and I have gaged a few times.
  • I have sore boobs. I am BF'ing still but it is not mastitis again.
  • Food tastes funny and I am just not in the mood to eat.
  • I have leg cramps which I only really got from the middle of my pregnancy onwards last time.
  • If I am pregnant it would have had to happen one of the last 2 times we DTD so it would be 1-3 weeks so judging by my last pregnancy it took a while to get a BFP
  • TMI but I have a lot of CM and feel different inside. :blush:

It is probably just AF or something but I hope you do not mind me stressing with you for the next few days. :flower:

I am going to join this thread with you ladies. I am NTNP but 'feel' pregnant so I need some people to play a bit of the waiting game with. Also I am staking Becyboo_x for a BFP. :haha:

Basically I am still BF'ing so have no idea if/when I ovulated but as I have said we are NTNP and I feel the same as I did when pregnant with DS and I tested everyday last time for 3 weeks before getting a faint positive. I have had 2 MMC's and DS so I have an idea of early symptoms and I am going to be testing over the next few days as I had a BFN on Thursday. Here are my symptoms so far;

• I am really (REALLY) bloated and this has always been my first sign.
  • Everything smells funny. The last 3 times I could not walk past washing powder in the shops but now it seems to be the tea.
  • I have had cramps for 6-8 days now but it feel a lot like the stretching pains I had with DS. Also I feel almost like my belly is bruised inside, strange.
  • I feel really sick, it was mild yesterday but bad today and I have gaged a few times.
  • I have sore boobs. I am BF'ing still but it is not mastitis again.
  • Food tastes funny and I am just not in the mood to eat.
  • I have leg cramps which I only really got from the middle of my pregnancy onwards last time.
  • If I am pregnant it would have had to happen one of the last 2 times we DTD so it would be 1-3 weeks so judging by my last pregnancy it took a while to get a BFP
  • TMI but I have a lot of CM and feel different inside. :blush:

It is probably just AF or something but I hope you do not mind me stressing with you for the next few days. :flower:

defo sounds promising hun, i had the strong sense of smell, sikness/queasyness and sore boobs pretty much straight away

keeping my fingers crossed for you x x x

AF was due on the 13th..late by 4 days..Tested today BFN :(...Af is palying tricks on me i guess..Sore BBS..they look bigger to me:)...no idea what my body is doin?...well i jus have to wait n watch...Good luck to all & :hugs: to all whom the witch paid a visit...

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Really trying to not get excited... but I had some very light spotting earlier today.. now it's gone but i'm still having mild cramps... and I feel like I have a low fever :( The OH is trying to tell me to not worry about it and we'll find out next week, but he doesnt know what I'm going through! I'm soooo impatient...

Hey- if any of you happen to find my sex drive somewhere headed in your direction, tell it to come back, will ya? I'm missing it and without it, I just lack the mood to bd! :dohh:

Kendra- my excuse is my allergies acted up- bad... I didn't think I had allergies or anything until after my walk in race for the cure saturday. Realized how tired I felt and I really didn't have energy after it (normally doing something like that for an hour would give me more energy instead of the opposite effect). Still recovering, I slept most of today away. My throat doesn't hurt as bad as it did this morning but still no mood for sex. :dohh: I even turned it down Saturday when DH tried to get it going. Hope it comes back this week before I am due to ovulate otherwise no bd happening this month. :shrug:

Think of something that makes sexy time fun for you! Works for me.. sometimes.. but usually when it works, OH is playing games so it passes, I try to sleep and then he comes to bed trying to feel me up :dohh: By then Im tired and in no mood :rofl:

Anyway cycle wise, I am STILL in limbo.. mostly because Im afraid to test. Might do one tomorrow but I have no PMA for myself that even the fact that I am a few days late is only torture because I just KNOW the test will say "not pregnant" (digitals are all I have) and I wouldnt believe it if it said the opposite because I seriously don't believe I could ever be that lucky. :shrug:

he's just on antidepressants that are really bad for sex drive. i've been working in new meds and its actually helping me quite a bit but now its more irritating because instead of neither of us wanting to do it now i want to do it and he doesn't. ugh.

Kendra- that sucks!

Kita- why do you think you'd never be lucky enough to see a bfp?

I need to live on popsicles rest of this week. I think I'll buy some flavor ice pops or ask DH to do that for me. The 24 popsicle box is already halfway (I ate 4 on Saturday and 9 on Sunday)... Not gonna last much longer if I eat the rest of the box by Tuesday... :-= It's the only thing that soothes my throat- the cold pops sliding down that... I guess if it doesn't go away by Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll have to see if the dr can see me or something or go to these minute clinics at the drug store. :shrug: So much for avoiding medicine... I have one thing in my favor though- a 4 day weekend coming up this weekend. :yipee: So that means more rest time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->