*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I tested today and I do not fully know what it was. :wacko: It had nothing to start with but at around the development time I saw something faint but DH didn't but not long after (although still under the 15 minutes that it said it can be read for) DH could sort of see it too. At some angles it looks like dye but at others it just looks like a faded mark or a dent so I have no idea if it is a faint positive of evaporation line and will try to wait another 2 days before testing again. My rubbish camera phone could not really get a clear photo and there is not much to see but this is it (see below) however it was taken a little after the 15 minutes but it did look the same as that after about 3 or so. Hopfully I can give a better update on the 20th or 21st. :shrug:
View attachment 194277

Omi that is looking like a BFP to me sweetheart! I use those tests and they have never been wrong. The indent (i know the one you mean) doesnt show on a photo. :dance: Let us know when you next test!

Thank you all. :thumbup: I am trying not to get excited but I will keep you updated. I did not realises the indents do not show up.

Lol, I am still worried. It only looks like that from one angle (then again i remember having to tip them into the light last time too).

Lol, I am still worried. It only looks like that from one angle (then again i remember having to tip them into the light last time too).

How many DPO are you?? (Sorry if you said this on an earlier page already!)

I give up... I should be seeing something by now as I have a longer LP. Grrr.

I'm just so tired of testing and being disappointed... I don't feel crampy or like AF isn't coming but she surprised me early last month so who knows. My nips are super sore though and it seems to be getting worse every month so I always think its a good sign :( I hate getting my hopes up anymore.

KENFRA my dear., I know that feeling..Please stay positive..You may have implanted 10dpo..test in a day or two! Becyboo, best wishes for that BFP!:hugs:

I'm just so tired of testing and being disappointed... I don't feel crampy or like AF isn't coming but she surprised me early last month so who knows. My nips are super sore though and it seems to be getting worse every month so I always think its a good sign :( I hate getting my hopes up anymore.

I tested once last friday and was so dissapointed with the BFN that i decided I couldnt test again untill my AF was late. My last pregnancy before my MC I didnt get any BFP until almost a week after AF was late....then all of a sudden the digital told me I was 2-3 weeks.

Try not to give up. I know its hard because since Friday I have felt that I am out too
:hugs:

KENFRA my dear., I know that feeling..Please stay positive..You may have implanted 10dpo..test in a day or two! Becyboo, best wishes for that BFP!:hugs:

Fingers crossed only 4 more days to wait im 14dpo today i thought a test would show by now but test other day was bfn so im waiting now till friday see if :witch: comes or don't shes mean if shes late :haha:

Fingers crossed only 4 more days to wait im 14dpo today i thought a test would show by now but test other day was bfn so im waiting now till friday see if :witch: comes or don't shes mean if shes late :haha:

My test date is the 22 but I will probably test Thursday morning if AF isnt here by then..I am leaving for the cottage late thursday night so I would like to have an answer by then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->