*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

KENFRA my dear., I know that feeling..Please stay positive..You may have implanted 10dpo..test in a day or two! Becyboo, best wishes for that BFP!:hugs:

Fingers crossed only 4 more days to wait im 14dpo today i thought a test would show by now but test other day was bfn so im waiting now till friday see if :witch: comes or don't shes mean if shes late :haha:

My test date is the 22 but I will probably test Thursday morning if AF isnt here by then..I am leaving for the cottage late thursday night so I would like to have an answer by then!!

Theres quite a few of us testing 22nd .. usually if my AF is coming i get it the night before but i don't know till the morning im never late either always on time or a day early :shrug: so if nothing friday morning i will get over excited i think but if i test then and its :bfn: what do i do :shrug:

Good luck for thursday :dust:
hope nasty :witch: stays away

best wishes skeet! HUGS! Come on ladies. 3 FOR 3! I want to see them!!! :happydance:

Thanks so much!!! I hope that all of us get our :bfp: this friday....If I dont know anything by Thursday, I'll probably test again over the weekend...I'll hopefully get enough signal on my cell at the cottage that I can keep all you ladies updated either way

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of Dust for all of the testers this week!!!! Hopefully we up our :bfp: count!!!

skeet, just in case how long will you be up at the cottage??

Until Sunday...but Its a long drive home and I have Easter dinner with other half of my family Sunday night....So by Sunday night I should be able to update everyone!

omi thats defo a possitive!! thats exactly wht mine looked like!! thought it was the light in the bathroom casting a shadow till i moved to another room it was still there xxxxxxxx congrats xxx

Hi :wave:

Am I too late to join in??

I think i'm 7/8 dpo on my first cycle ttc and i'm getting soooo impatient! Af due Sat/Sun 23/24th. Thinking I may test tomorrow with a frer and if :bfn: test again Thursday.

:dust: to everyone :flower:

Wow congrats to all the BFPs ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months (and the following years of course !)

Sorry to all who got caught by the evil witch ! Hoping you all get your BFP's next cycle ! You all deserve a nice sticky bean !!!

I am now 8dpo. Headache, feeling a bit sick, dizzy and the main thing is, I never get any spots, I sometimes get 1 or 2 before AF but even when I was a teenager I get got like zit type white heads, only little red pimples....however over the past few days my skin has been really dry, so dry I can't wear foundation and also I have got more white heads than I can count, on my nose, my forehead, my temple, everywhere, even on my chest ! If I don't get my BFP this cycle then I think the spots might be caused by Pregnacare Vitamins (the prenatal ones with the fish oil) because I have only started taking them so it might be them.
OH made me do a test yesterday even though I told him it was too early (I think it was his way of getting back on my good side after me being annoyed that the first thing he did when he woke up was go on his laptop...before he even got out of bed !) and of course it was BFN. But now I only have 2 Answer tests and 1 CB Digi to use if AF doesn't show.
AF is due anytime between tomorrow and Saturday so if she doesn't show then I will be testing on Easter Sunday ! And if I get a BFP I am going to put the test in an Easter egg (in a plastic bag obv) and then seal up the egg and the box and give it to my mum !

GL to all the ladies still to test !!!!!!

First off, I want to say congrats to all of the BPS! Looks like there is going to be a lot of xmas babies :)) Lots to celebrate this holiday season.
2nd of all, I'm pretty sure I O'vd on CD 18/19. Confirmed by a couple "+" on OPKS.
But, For the past two days, I've been getting 97.22 on my BST. :(( & I've been entering my temps into FF, and it hasn't detected Ovulation for this cycle. & I know that, if I was pregnant, then my temps would stay elevated for a week or so after ovulation.. and they're dropping and staying low.
So am I out this month :(

First off, I want to say congrats to all of the BPS! Looks like there is going to be a lot of xmas babies :)) Lots to celebrate this holiday season.
2nd of all, I'm pretty sure I O'vd on CD 18/19. Confirmed by a couple "+" on OPKS.
But, For the past two days, I've been getting 97.22 on my BST. :(( & I've been entering my temps into FF, and it hasn't detected Ovulation for this cycle. & I know that, if I was pregnant, then my temps would stay elevated for a week or so after ovulation.. and they're dropping and staying low.
So am I out this month :(

What is your normal temp before ovulation?

Hi :wave:

Am I too late to join in??

I think i'm 7/8 dpo on my first cycle ttc and i'm getting soooo impatient! Af due Sat/Sun 23/24th. Thinking I may test tomorrow with a frer and if :bfn: test again Thursday.

:dust: to everyone :flower:

Those are the cutest little babies I have ever seen in my life! Maybe even cuter then my own! (nawww) :D ADORABLE! :)

OK Ladies, so I am out for this month... as I said Friday... but why is my period already over?? that has never happened to me before. Have any of our pregnant ladies ever experienced a mini-period? I KNOW Im not pregnant, there is no way I could bleed that much and be pregnant but what is going on? Are any of you over 30 and experienced weird changes in your period? I dont know whats going on... I used to be so regular... and now Im changing and it makes you crazy! Ugh.

Wow 45 BFPs, how exciting is that??? Thats more than one classroom full of our next generation! Congratulations everyone!!

Ughhhh the evil :witch: got me early!!!! That explains my cramping ... Good luck to all of you still testing... Hope the rest of my 22nd testing buddies get their :bfp: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->