*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hey all! Wow! Even more :bfp:s!!! congrats!
:hugs: to all those who were caught by the evil :witch:

I've hit my earliest date for af, no sign yet though! still no symptoms whatsoever! which is very strange for me! hoping no news is good news! just gotta try and be strong and leave it another 3 days till I poas!
It's so agonising!! :wacko:lol
x

We are NTNP and I am not having periods due to BF'ing but I felt so pregnant, just like I did with DS (I tested everyday I felt like it and it was 3 weeks before a BFP). But it was an evaporation line! I know you really are not supposed to do it but I took it out of the case and it was like it was caught between the window so a BFN after all. I still feel really pregnant so will test again in a few days but I think it must have been a mix of AF and a bug or something.

i think the :witch: is gonna pay me a visit very soon :(, will keep you posted :)

:dust:

Good Luck to everyone testing! :dust:

AF is officially here after about 7 days of being late! I'm actually glad she's here so we can get a move on to the next month! Bring on a 2012 baby!!!

Well, I have tested 4 faint bfp's at home but at the doc office they say it is neg and figure I had either a cyst or infection. Can an ovarian cyst be detected with a HPT? I had a lot of pain before I went to the ER yesterday that came on quickly, didn't last too long before it started to settle down, it felt like it was in my butt!!!(?). The doc didn't order any blood tests lastnight, just an internal pelvic exam (clear) but I did get an ultrasound this AM because my internal exam and urine was perfect. So now I must sit and wait for a call to see if it is a cyst...regardless, it's something for sure. My home tests aren't darkening up as I figure they may after a few days. I will return, hopefully with good news ;) :) Currently just 11-12 dpo...early yet!:blush: still have little ache in low abdomen, I thought it was gone but it has returned.
Take care and happy bding!!!

Hi lovely April girls! Congrats to all the wonderful BFPs!

Unfortunately the witch visited me last night, two days early :cry:

Good luck and babydust to those still waiting to test!

The spotting is AF.... early :( I'll def be getting opks and charting this cycle... since it was 29 days instead of 33. Good luck to all the testers left! :dust:

First off, I want to say congrats to all of the BPS! Looks like there is going to be a lot of xmas babies :)) Lots to celebrate this holiday season.
2nd of all, I'm pretty sure I O'vd on CD 18/19. Confirmed by a couple "+" on OPKS.
But, For the past two days, I've been getting 97.22 on my BST. :(( & I've been entering my temps into FF, and it hasn't detected Ovulation for this cycle. & I know that, if I was pregnant, then my temps would stay elevated for a week or so after ovulation.. and they're dropping and staying low.
So am I out this month :(

You aren't out until the :witch:!
I looked at your chart. TBH, it doesn't look like you've ov.ed yet. I know you said you had a couple positive OPKs, but those aren't always reliable because 1.) its up for interpretation 2.) your body can gear up but then not release the egg (hence getting a positive). Charting is the #1 one way to know you've ov.ed (unless you get ultrasound done with the doc). And so far your chart doesn't reflect that. There's no thermal shift. I say keep on :sex: and keep your faith hun, i think you have better chances than you believe :hugs:

Sorry to all the ladies that the :witch: visited. I know the feeling. Trust me :hugs:

Congrats to all of our :bfp:
:dust: to all those still waiting to test

~everything has been updated~

So are we doing a May testing thread??? I think we need to!

If I've already asked you guys this, please ignore, but I will be taking Clomid again in a few days and I'm trying to decide if I should do 100 mg. again since it did make me ovulate, or bump up to 150 mg. Is there any harm in going up, or would it just increase our chances? My doctor is no help, so of course I'm hoping you wonderful ladies can help me out! (Seriously, my doctor is CLUELESS!)

asib- sorry for being down, just in a bad mood yesterday.

today I noticed I was super nauseas... not sure if its the meds or a bfp in the making... hoping its bfp!

Ok so i took a test first thing this morning and i got a :bfn: but AF was due today and she still hasn't showed up so idk... i might test again on the 23rd if she stays away but i don't think she will i've been crampy the last couple of days and i guess kinda irritable so i assume i'm gonna start any day now.

:saywhat: Ok I guess I'm gearing up to Ovulate... no positive opk yet but the mucus is stretchy- oh so very stretchy so obviously it's getting closer... If only I could get rid of this sinus allergy I have happening, then I'd be swell otherwise that works against me- sneezing, coughing, or blowing my nose...

I wanna test so badly, someone talk me out of it !!! I am only 9dpo and the only tests I have are Answer and CB Digi and I don't think even if I am they would show up that early !

I had a very vivid dream last night that I was being sick, I woke up feeling sick, my bbs feel soooo heavy and sore and achey and I am soooo gassy. As well as really bad skin and very emotional and irratable.

I wanna test ! Someone talk me out of it !!!!!

CB digi are 4days before AF .. BUT its not a big % i took 2 recently i would of been 8dpo/9dpo and i got :bfn: ... its not worth the dissappointment try hold out itl be worth the wait :hugs: i know how hard it is iv ordered some more and they come today im going to be so tempted

I'm supposed to test on easter sunday so still 5 days to wait =(

I'd wait til after Easter at least before I waste a test on that. Like Becy said, it's not worth the disappointment if the chances of it showing a positive is slim.

As much as i would be tempting having a test in the house just realised best bet is to wait as long as you can and then test i wasted so much money on tests and tested too early with them :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->