*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Becy- that's one reason why I wait til AF is due or at least late before I bother testing. Yeah, you could have saved some money not testing...

True. Guess I will just sit and wait.
Was considering getting some cheapies but by the time they get here it will be easter anyway.
I have some OPK's so might use them to tide me by lol......

Hello my name is BeesBella and I am a POAS Addict !

Welcome to the POAS club... I'm currently using opk to figure out if I'm ovulating yet.

Hi gals! I'm still lurking even though I'm a May tester. But I was out on 3/31 so I got screwed in April! hahaha

I am not as focused this month so I just kind of feel blahhh about this cycle and kind of just want to skip ahead to the next!

Congrats to all the BFPs - woo hooo!

Sorry and hugs to all the gals in my boat! The "April Sucks" Boat. ;)

Still POAS and wasting money over here!! :haha: Another BFN today, this time on a FRER. Still early, so trying to stay positive!!

Sorry to all the ladies that the :witch: visited. I know the feeling. Trust me :hugs:

Congrats to all of our :bfp:
:dust: to all those still waiting to test

~everything has been updated~

Hey Guppy...are you planning on running a May testing thread?

Hey all. I'm out :( dreaded :witch: just got me. Actually not feeling to down about it. For some reason I have a really good feeling about this cycle. Fingers crossed!
:dust: to all x

Miss Cherry :hugs:

Looks like we will be test buddies for next month!!

:dust: for your next cycle!!

sorry 2 all the witch got. Congrates 2 all who got a bfp, i hope 2 b joining u all x

Hi ladies, I have not been chatting in this thread but I was due to test today.

I did and BFN, boooo! However AF doesn't seem like she is coming either, so I am just waiting around for a BFP ;)

Baby dust to all who are moving on to May and congrats to those with BFPs!!!

Hey all. I'm out :( dreaded :witch: just got me. Actually not feeling to down about it. For some reason I have a really good feeling about this cycle. Fingers crossed!
:dust: to all x

Sorry that :witch: got you. I'll be testing with you next month. :) hopefully May will be good to us!

Sorry about the :witch: girls :hugs:

Hope AF stays away from the rest of you! :dust:

Unfortunately, i probably will not be running another thread. Since we are NTNP, being on here that much makes me antsy and wants to switch to TTC but I know thats not whats best for us right now. I bet someone has already started a May testers thread though and if there isn't one im sure any one of you wonderful ladies will have a blast running it and be great! ;)

corpus luteal cyst

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any knowledge about this cyst?? I had one during my last scan when preg in September...(MC 8 weeks)... I still feel like I have the cyst on my left side as it irritates me at times and I can still feel it..Can this prevent pregnancy because I have had 3 failed cycles and no luck..I am thinking this may be why as I usually get preggers first or second try..Please..any advice is appreciated! Thanks! :shrug:

bfn this morning as well.

super crampy this morning so not looking good as AF is supposed to show as soon as tomorrow. *sigh*

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/conditionscomplications/qt/corpuslutealcys.htm

Hope this helps asib! :)

Congrats to all :bfp: H&H 9 months.
Sorry to all the :witch: got!

I am fine thank you. The :witch: got me, will be starting 2ww again next week though. Everywhere i go everyone seems to have babies, but hey it will be my time one day hopefully! :) How are you? :)

I completely forgot to come back here and say AF is visiting!

Good luck to everyone else!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"