• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

you know it riggs! :haha: its actually nice to be one of the few on here..easier to stalk! lol just kidding..That feeling you described I had with each prgenancy! OMG..You just might be!!!!! :happydance:

oh shut up LOL thats what you did to me last month too got all excited for nothing. It is much easier to stalk this way before I could barely keep up.

i'm not a nice person right now HAHA you know i'm playing with you.. I wish I could pee postive damn if it was just that easy.

I'm still spying here and there ....just not as enthusiastic now that I am out this month....

Am happy see all the :bfp: though.

:dust: to all of those still waiting to test!!

Riggins I have no idea what my LP is because this was my first cycle after stopping BFing. I haven't had AF is a year and a half!!!
I've never had a positive before 11dpo either so there's definitely still hope!

your first month after stoppinf wht??? i dont know that abbreviation sorry. i am over it already I just want to be big and fat and miserable with a little peanut LOL

bfn on monday. I was 16 days late on monday. I am nausiated after I eat. Tired a lot. Hungry a lot. And still have twinges and af like pains down there. Does anyone know what could be going on. I will finally get an appt next week. My FS has been on vacation.

16 days late wow. i wish i could help hun but I have no idea. good luck and keep us posted

Hi! The :witch: got me today, I'm out. Grrr. Better luck next month. Lots of :dust: to everyone who hasn't tested yet!

EDIT: I got a :bfn: yesterday too.

Hi all, 10-11 DPO, no symptoms at all...I think it means I'm out, I've just got a feeling. Caved in the other day and POAS - BFN but was in the evening....not going to bother testing now until/unless AF is a good few days late....just not feeling very optimistic

Got my u/s results back and everything is working ok and is all there, LOL. Sooo either hubby has some lazy spermies or our timing isn't right, either way its a huge weight off my chest that I should be able to conceive naturally.

NC SARAH, HUGS! I am soo very sorry sweetie! Kendra, yay to the great news! SOON WILL BE YOUR BFP! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->