• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

So sorry Sarah if you need anything let me know I have been there before too and its not fun.

No sign of AF today and today is cycle day 28 which I have NEVER EVER in my entire menstraul life had a period start later than cycle day 28. I am having some small cramps and a little backache some nausea and headaches but other than that nothing really. I really really hope she doesnt show her ugly face b/c I am too scared to test again.

After 10 months of trying I finally got my :bfp: !!!!:happydance: Good luck to all the other ladies, you guys have been great support through trying.

xoxo

Congrats! Did you do anything different this cycle? Just curious for some tips!

I think it was the OPT's to be honest. I have an irregular cycle, and I had tried the other tests where you compare the lines, and I found it too subjective so I stopped and was just DTD all the time. After 9 months of trying I started getting impatient so I splurged and got the kind with the smiley face; more expensive but no guess work. The next month I was pregnant!

I have also been taking vitax for 4 months which helped shorten my cycle. Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Okay ladies so i thought i ovulated early but was very crampy all day..got home and much to my surprise i took an ovulation test just for the heck of it and take a look>> start of an opk or is this a def pos opk?? We had our donor over tonight just in case but i feel like we wasred time as we didnt inseninate since tuesday and now today>>should i keep going?? Look at test please and thanks!!!!

posopk.jpg

Hey everyone! I know this testing thread is kind of phasing out, but I have a question for anyone who has gotten a BFP before. I'm cd 12 today and (sorry, tmi) just had LOADS of ewcm. We've been ttc for 9 months, and this is definitely the most I've ever seen since we've been trying, AND I'm on Clomid. I'm wondering if crazy amounts of ewcm means really good chances of a bfp this month? Would love your feedback!

Okay ladies so i thought i ovulated early but was very crampy all day..got home and much to my surprise i took an ovulation test just for the heck of it and take a look>> start of an opk or is this a def pos opk?? We had our donor over tonight just in case but i feel like we wasred time as we didnt inseninate since tuesday and now today>>should i keep going?? Look at test please and thanks!!!!

View attachment 198837

My experience with reading OPK's is the test line HAS to be darker than the control. The fact that it is dark, but not darker than the control line means that you're approaching ovulation but haven't peaked yet. I think. Haha.

Or it could be that you peaked and it's on it's way back down? I would inseminate and keep doing the opk's to see if it gets stronger or lighter

I got pregnant and my opk wasn't darker than the control line.
:hugs:

Ewcm is a very good thing when it comes to conception!! Go get those spermies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->