• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi Ladies could you look at these please?

Came up after 14 minutes and super thin but very pink ..... BFP OR EVAP????

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi Ladies could you look at these please?

Came up after 14 minutes and super thin but very pink ..... BFP OR EVAP????

I had one like that in Feb. and it showed up much later than I was supposed to wait and it was an evap with First Response Early (happens often so I read). It might say on the package what the time limit is, 5-10min most likely. I later ordered from www.earlypregnacytests.com before going digital yesterday.
Good luck!!!

I guess its time to say goodbye to this thread huh :(

Aw, I'll miss it :cry:!!!!

:happydance: Nice to see some last minute :bfp:s rolling in!!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

BFN for me today and yesterday but I'm still only 9 or 10 dpo today so it's early yet.... (FF can't decided on my ov date, temped at the wrong time for a few days around ov and it changes my date depending on whether I adjust the temps or leave them alone, only by one day though so not too bad!)

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone waiting to test and best of luck to everyone for the May cycle!!!!! :hugs:

yay for a positive OPK finally!! I NEVER ovulated this late in a cycle but after 19 days take a look and let me know what you ladies think?? very crampy today too like af cramps...so we covered days 11-14, day 17 snd today, day 19 and i used preseed twice..fxd..see test,,,,

posopkk.jpg

yay for a positive OPK finally!! I NEVER ovulated this late in a cycle but after 19 days take a look and let me know what you ladies think?? very crampy today too like af cramps...so we covered days 11-14, day 17 snd today, day 19 and i used preseed twice..fxd..see test,,,,

View attachment 199527

:thumbup:
2 dark lines

Its looking positive for you this cycle!
ill keep my FX'ed for you and ill
be looking out for you to join me!

I got my peaks on CBFM yesterday and today, so think I ovulated this morning. We DTD last night and the night before. Don't whether it's worth doing it tonight as well or whether that will be too late. Looks like our TWW will be alongside each other asibling!

becyboo and kezz, thank you! I am so excited to be here..cannot wait to be bump buddies! : ) RIGGINS..OMG..You made my day sweetie..did you post pos hpt in the test gallery??? :hugs::flower:

Congrats Riggins!!!!!! So Happy For you!!

Just wanted to say congratulations to all the april :bfp:

I also wanted to say a big Thank You to Guppy for doing such an amazing job at running this thread!!

:hug:

becyboo and kezz, thank you! I am so excited to be here..cannot wait to be bump buddies! : ) RIGGINS..OMG..You made my day sweetie..did you post pos hpt in the test gallery??? :hugs::flower:

No i didnt post it but i should..... its bright as bright can ebe and came up immediately!!!

post it loud and proud riggs! Hugs from your stalker..see, i brought you luck..!!:haha:

Riggins - That's wonderful!

And yes Thank you Guppy ! I'm sorry to see April thread gooo.

Congrats!Congrats!Congrats! to all of our new :bfp:! :wohoo: I am so happy for all you!!!! :yipee:

Sorry I havn't been around these last few days. There was a death in the family and our family lives a 12 hour drive from us. I am still with them now.

If anyone still needs to update, please let me know at ANY time for ANY reason :thumbup: also if any of my spys see any other :bfp: or :witch: that needs to be added, please let me know :haha:

Love you girls! :friends:

Congrats to all the BFP's and HUGE thanks to Guppy! x

Thanks Guppy, you did a fab job, April was definately my lucky thread :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back