• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Congratulations to the BFP's during this fab April thread, thanks to guppy for hosting it and for everyone who's love and support made it great!
Look forward to sharing May with you all x

i was on this thread earlier in april, just wanted to update that i tested 2 days after my period was due on 16 dpo and got a strong BFP! kinda sore bbs and a late period were really my only symptoms!

good luck to everyone!

i was just popping back to see how everyone is?
i had a scan yesterday after cramping & spotting and my bub is fine saw the HB and i was also put forward to 7+3 i thought i was only 4+4

Skeet, okay here we go...

NOT ONE symptom until 10 dpo-AF cramps from front to lower back stabbing me ..pinching me..leg cramps like a tooth ache in my leg. Fell asleep watching tv sitting up a few days ago and OH woke me up and said, wake up, you must be pregnant! and snapped a photo of me! Thirsty a lot! Also, watery -nauseaus mouth when in line at the coffee shop drive thru..the smell got to me....my boobs just started itching..sense of smell has increased...thats only from 10dpo to today, 12dpo nothing really noticeable until then!! (OH and watery sometimes down below)...today, itchy boobs and fatigue..I want bed! How are you??:hugs::shrug:

Well I'm somewhere between 8-10 dpo...Not sure what i'm feeling is the evil Af or signs of pregnancy..I'm just only learning my body since being off of BC. I've had itchy boobs since about 2 days ago, and i feel like my nipples are sensitive...I also feel like some of my bras feel uncomfortable. I am very tired..I'm usually a sucker for nice weather instead I've been taking a nap every day between 6-7... I've also had some lower belly cramps and back aches...but all of these could also be signs of the impending :witch: I just dont want to get my hopes up...My AF is due on Tuesday.

aww skeet sounds promising! I never has "itchy" bbs unless preggo..yes they are hurtful or sensitive around af but never itchy! And if your aches become like AF cramps, thats also a good sign..I swore AF was on her way with the way I was feeling! AND SHE ISNT COMING! GL hun fxd for you! :hugs::flower:

Thanks...I'm trying not to get my hopes hope...or convince myself of phantom symptoms like last month..to be honest it would be a miracle if i did conceive this month as we only managed to DTD once during my OV time....just hope my OH's little guys :spermy: were determined!! lol :hugs:

I really hope you have a Happy and healthy 9 months!!

skeet it only takes one time sweetie ! I hope I see you post that :bfp: very soon!!!!!!! :hugs::baby:

Thanks so much!! It would be nice to come over to the First Trimester thread with yoU!!

YES INDEED..I havent got acquainted with that thread yet..I am too hooked on these threads making sure everyone gets a BFP! :haha:

LOL well I'm going to try and atleast wait untill Monday to test... so hopefully I have some good news for you then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->