• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Heehee. It's not fun but when you're desperate enough...!

And good news... my period would have been today or yesterday, and instead of a period my temp went up really high today. So I am very relieved!

I got my BFP today!!!!!!!!!! Cannot even describe how HAPPY & SURPRISED we are! My husband barely believed me, but it's true!!! Don't give up girls! We've been trying for 10 months!

@asibling....lol I gave in to my POAS addiction yesterday but of course it was a bfn....but the ugly :witch: has not shown her face yet..I'm due anytime now till wednesday...so i hold off and test again on thursday...want to be sure before the long weekend

skeet..I thought AF was coming too but she did not! Keep the faith!! :hugs: cannot wait to make you my bumpie!

LOL thanks!! I keep running to the washroom cause I've had AF type cramps since saturday... I remember having them last time I was preg....but I dont really have too many of the other symptoms..so we will see...My hopes arent completely up, but they arent really down either

Skeet I had the same with my daughter! I even wore a pad! Cramps were just like AF but more of a "stab" to them..lol:hugs:fxd

Thats how mine have been feeling...but This is only my 3rd cycle since my mc and 2nd acctually trying and i was on BC for 15 years prior so I'm not sure completely what my periods are like..just getting used to them still

well skeet, keep the faith..Who knew I would achieve so many pregnancies (4) - 2mc with a medicine dropper?? lol..You will deffo get your BFP SOON.. I heard your are most fertile when you come off of bcps!?!?! :hugs:fxd

awww thanks :hugs: Yeah I got pregnant the month I stopped my BC, but that was my mc ....

Your situation is really inspiring and am so happy that you share it with us!! It does give me hope!!

@ asibling....so the nasty :witch: showed her ugly face yesterday :(

Atleast so far I've had two cycles at 29 days so I'm getting an idea of my cycles...hopefully next month I will get my :bfp:

Oh Skeet!! :cry::hugs: I was so sure for you! I am gutted for you!! Maybe June? Have you tried preseed love??:shrug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->