*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

hAppY bIRtHdAY!!!!!!!!

Quick question if I am 2 DPO and I am having small twinges on one side does that mean I have a swimmer making its way?????????

When I was 2DPO, I started getting twinges on the side that dropped the egg as well as a constant dull ache. I can't say what it is, so sorry for that, but I am ahead of you by about 5 days, so I can let you know if it's a good sign :haha: FX'd and lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

And a special helping of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif to Guppy, hope you have a wonderful birthday today!!!

Quick question if I am 2 DPO and I am having small twinges on one side does that mean I have a swimmer making its way?????????

I've been reading on TWW and people have said thats a good sign!
FX,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUPPY!!!

Happy Birthday Guppy i hope you have a great day hun !

Well I didn't have to worry about my night shifts messing up the baby making - no smiley face on the OPK for me today :nope:

I was quite gutted really. I honestly felt that I was getting ovulating symptoms. Oh well, I'll test again tomorrow

Luxy xx

If I were you I'd start testing more than once a day when you think you're approaching ov... I got a neg opk Wed afternoon, pos opks Wed evening and Thursday morning and negative again Thurs afternoon.... If I'd only been testing once a day in the afternoon I'd have totally missed it!

Well I didn't have to worry about my night shifts messing up the baby making - no smiley face on the OPK for me today :nope:

I was quite gutted really. I honestly felt that I was getting ovulating symptoms. Oh well, I'll test again tomorrow

Luxy xx

If I were you I'd start testing more than once a day when you think you're approaching ov... I got a neg opk Wed afternoon, pos opks Wed evening and Thursday morning and negative again Thurs afternoon.... If I'd only been testing once a day in the afternoon I'd have totally missed it!

^THats exactly what happens to me every time i use the OPKs! same exact thing, to a T- and i know thay so many many woman get positives in the evening!

I tried going by OPK's last cycle and never got a positive, but got very close to one, then it went back to blank again, so I assumed I just missed the actual surge, and I tested twice a day on most days. Now i'm using the CBFM. On day CD10 I got 'high fertility' and am still high now on CD12. Been doing OPK's alongside but not even a smidge of a line yet! But i know with the CBFM you can get up to 7 days high. We DTD on CD10 and gonna do it tonight and every other night till I get peak fertility and it goes back down to low again! That should cover me!!

I highly recommend the clear blue digital opks. I mean, i know they are more expensive but i could NEVER get a positive on the ones that have the 2 lines. NEVER and one time i dipped the Answer brand (has lines) in my urine, and then dipped the Clear blue digi opk in. The Answer brand was still super light- not nearly a positive- at all, but the digital came up with a smily. And that one has been correct every time weve use it :thumbup: Glad to know im not the only one that house trouble with the OPKs and getting positives! :hugs:

All the days before my positive I was getting no second line whatsoever, not even a faint one! Was just beginning to get worried when the positive showed up!

So not to change the subject but to all the ladies that are past ovulation.... Do I have any symptom spotters in the house???? Here's mine.
So I am 2DPO today and I have creamy lotion like CM (ALOT.. more than normal) and light twinges/cramps on my right side.

I will say that the last time I was pregnant a few months back I have twinges in the right side as well and I have not noticed them any other time. As for the CM I am sooo... not an expert in that department so IDK :shrug: if thats normal or not. What you think??

Just want a baby bean :baby: soo freaking bad.

tiny bit of creamy cm... Not very much. :shrug: I'm trying not to symptom spot as hard as that is... I'm 3 dpo. No cramps or anything.

I had tons and tons of creamy CM when i was preggo both times!

I had tons and tons of creamy CM when i was preggo both times!

I am so keeping my fingers crossed. So I came off the pill in january after 10 years and in february I found out I was pregnant honest to god had symptoms from 2 DPO but it could be b/c something was wrong and in marhc when :witch: arrived I had NOTHING at all so I am hoping this month will bring good things. It makes it easy to compare b/c one month I was pregnant and the next not so I have something to compare this month too.

Well i would take it as a good sing until you find out either way for sure :D :dust:

I sure hope so guppy but I do have to say that I absolutely obsess over symptom spotting even though i try so hard not too. IT CONSUMES ME LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->