*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

24th April for me pretty please. Am hoping for either =)
This is my first month trying preseed so I am hoping that, along with temping, OPK's and maca will help me.

24th April for me pretty please. Am hoping for either =)
This is my first month trying preseed so I am hoping that, along with temping, OPK's and maca will help me.

Same here... minus the temping :D

Guppy- I would like to hope so but its seeming to get heavier now. I'm considering it AF unless it stops dramatically today.

I can't wait for summer so my temping will be more easier to track... Blah. It went up yesterday and now today it's lower because I test at different time on weekends. boo...

Hello! My name is Jackie, I will be testing the 19th of April (realistically I will not be that patient) but that is when my next AF is due! If I do in fact conceive I will be keeping it a surprise but I am secretly wishing for a girl ;)

Evening everyone,

right, just a quick update from me!!!! had a very-nearly-if-not-actually positive OPK this afternoon so we :sex: straight away WITH conceive plus.....and (TMI coming up) 4 (yes 4) clit orgasms with my rampant rabbit :blush: so i'm just lying back now and hoping for the best!!!

So, will be doing another OPK this evening and possibly 2moz afternoon just to see if i had caught my peak or not.....hopefullly i will have as this will have been the last chance to :sex: for me this month as OH has got some ridiuclous working hours in the next few days so i will barely see him! Hope his little :spermy: zoom off to my tubes and stay alive long enough to catch my soon-to-be-released eggy!!!!

This of course means that my ticker and my predicted test date may well be off by a couple of days.......

xx

^ Yay! Glad you got some sexy time and everything is timed perfectly! you really can't ask for anything better as far as thats concerned! Hope you caught the eggy! :spermy:
:dust:

HopefulMadre- adding you now hun. "Best of luck! :dust:

Hi, this is our first month tracking ovulation and timing bd, I will be testing 10 April, the day after my af is due. Fingers crossed that this is the month. Good luck to all!!!!

Hi, can i be added please? We are planning to test on April 9th! Hoping for a baby girl!!

:dust:

^ I agree! :D

Ive added both you girls!
Welcome to thread. :friends:
Best of luck! :dust:

^ I agree! :D

Ive added both you girls!
Welcome to thread. :friends:
Best of luck! :dust:

Why is that? I've been testing every day though. I guess I don't see what it would mean.

If your not having af it could mean implantation bleeding hun

Morning lovely ladies!

Just go home after my second night shift, hubby is out playing golf so thought I'd slip in a quick OPK and........I GOT MY SMILEY FACE!!!!! :happydance:

I'm ridiculously excited! Time for a quick sleep (2 fifteen hour nights can make you a bit sleepy!) to recharge my batteries then time to get myself all sexy for DH coming home! He better not be too tired after his round of golf!

We :sex: yesterday morning when I got home before I went to sleep, but I'm planning on DTD as much as I can over the next couple days. I'm gonna catch that eggie!

I'll have a good catch up on the thread now I've posted my happy news!

Luxy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->