*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Oh i am usually the same way! lol i am sure i will be doing it once i finally ov.! i always analyzed my BBTs :blush: i know it didn't mean much of anything, but i always tried to make a case for it lol

Today im in awfull pain on my left side so im sure its ovulation today !! At least i hope so this is the latest ive ever ovulated since i have been charting mabey just mabey by a swing of luck its gonna be a good outcome

Today im in awfull pain on my left side so im sure its ovulation today !! At least i hope so this is the latest ive ever ovulated since i have been charting mabey just mabey by a swing of luck its gonna be a good outcome
kEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU HUN

hey all!!
just dropping in to wish lots of :dust: to everyone!

Happy birthday Guppy!!

:baby::baby::baby::baby:

^TYVM! :friends:

Ruskie, sounds like ov. to me! :dance:
:dust:

i am just sooo excited for everyone to start testing!!!!

I know i hope we get a great outcome with :bfp:'s that would be so neat if at least 50% of us got our :bfp:

So not to change the subject but to all the ladies that are past ovulation.... Do I have any symptom spotters in the house???? Here's mine.
So I am 2DPO today and I have creamy lotion like CM (ALOT.. more than normal) and light twinges/cramps on my right side.

I will say that the last time I was pregnant a few months back I have twinges in the right side as well and I have not noticed them any other time. As for the CM I am sooo... not an expert in that department so IDK :shrug: if thats normal or not. What you think??

Just want a baby bean :baby: soo freaking bad.

I also had a lot of creamy CM, I was confused as to why I was still having so much CM after OV so I did research, it could just be what happens (this is all so personal so no one can say for sure in each persons case) but it is also a sign of pregnancy because this is the time the body prepares for pregancy and forms the mucus plug so to have excess creamy CM is common. <----- I am hoping the later of the 2 is correct in our situations :winkwink:

Grrrr... I think I'm out this month... AF is seeming to show today, 2 days early. At least that means I can start over sooner!

Grrrr... I think I'm out this month... AF is seeming to show today, 2 days early. At least that means I can start over sooner!

Oh no! :hugs: i am going to pray that its just IB until you get a solid answer :D
:dust:

13DPOs is when i had some bleeding, thought i was out. Thought it was Af, but nope! It was IB :D

April 11th for me...

Wishing everyone lots and lots of :dust:

https://www.allgraphics123.com/ag/01/14092/14092.gif

TO GUPPY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
:-=:-=:-=

I don't know if it would be IB unless I O'd later than I thought. My cycle was only 25 days. I put a tampon in about noon and at 7 it wasn't even like a quarter full. It hurt coming out it was so dry. A little red blood mostly brown. I don't know. I don't have any other AF symptoms like I usually do. I don't get a lot of cramps anyway but I usually get some on day one of AF coming.

STILL waiting for ov! :( I might need to change my test day Guppy, I'll wait and see if/when I O first. Grrrr!

I don't know if it would be IB unless I O'd later than I thought. My cycle was only 25 days. I put a tampon in about noon and at 7 it wasn't even like a quarter full. It hurt coming out it was so dry. A little red blood mostly brown. I don't know. I don't have any other AF symptoms like I usually do. I don't get a lot of cramps anyway but I usually get some on day one of AF coming.

OMG!! This is EXACTLY what happened to me when i got pregnant with my son! :yipee:

STILL waiting for ov! :( I might need to change my test day Guppy, I'll wait and see if/when I O first. Grrrr!

aww :hugs: well i hope you Ov. soon, but if you need to change the date, just let me know :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->