*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Still waiting for the CBFM to give me 'peak fertility'. Been on 'high fertility' for 5 days now. I was hoping today (CD14) would be the day but nope! My last cycle was only 26 days long so I thought I would have OV'd by now, but before going on the pill I was always irregular so guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'm getting some EWCM but not as much as I did last cycle, and it seems to be slightly yellow rather than clear. Do you think it will just get clearer over next couple of days? It's only appearing on the tissue a couple of times a day. Otherwise it's just watery or dry!

Hello everyone!
Well I finally got my smiley face with the cb digital opsticks! cd21 was expecting it cd 15! was so excited as this is the first smiley face I have seen since starting to use them, it made me laugh! It was six am and I had to wake up my DH to show him! He wasn't pleased at being woken, lol!
Woo hoo! im also super pleased because I also got a temp dip this morning so this is the first time my chart has reflected my opk since doing both!
GUPPY can you please change my test date to 13th april -i have a 16 day lp. Thank-you sooooo much in advance!

Hello everyone!
Well I finally got my smiley face with the cb digital opsticks! cd21 was expecting it cd 15! was so excited as this is the first smiley face I have seen since starting to use them, it made me laugh! It was six am and I had to wake up my DH to show him! He wasn't pleased at being woken, lol!
Woo hoo! im also super pleased because I also got a temp dip this morning so this is the first time my chart has reflected my opk since doing both!
GUPPY can you please change my test date to 13th april -i have a 16 day lp. Thank-you sooooo much in advance!

That's great :thumbup: I know how wonderful it is to finally see a smilie face.... I was at the point where I didn't think they worked :haha: FX'd for you to catch that eggy!!!!

Hello everyone!

I know, isn't the smiley face so cute?! Haha. I got so excited last month and showed my hubby too, he thought I was nuts. I'm on CD 16 and still waiting to see my smiley this month. Good luck!! :hugs:

lol! I agree with both of you that smiley face is so cool! especially day after day of a blank circle!!!

Hi ladies, Having a good weekend at lots of good fun sex, think I'm due to ovulate around now (though I'm not using opk's this month so I'm not positive about that) I'm just happy having lots of loving moments.
OH and I walked around babies r us yesterday, he found the travel system he likes, he is so happy about TTC, though I think pram research is premature!
Talked to children today about another baby again (making sure they understand what's going on and that they are happy) and its all going well, had a laugh about baby names too.
Kendra :hugs: its confusing isnt it. I hope its implantation bleeding and that you really have a BFP to share with us x

schoolteacher- ive changed your :test: date hun :flower:

Hope everyone Ov. soon! I hope i do! haha supposidly 2 more days until i ov....role on CD 20!
:dust:

TTC #1 Testing for my :bfp: on April 1st fingers crossed!!! I rly want a bby and I wont be picky with what God decides to give me. But I would perfer a girl or ..TWINS.. . LOL.

TTC #1 Testing for my :bfp: on April 1st fingers crossed!!! I rly want a bby and I wont be picky with what God decides to give me. But I would perfer a girl or ..TWINS.. . LOL.

Do you want me to mark you down for :pink::pink: or :pink::blue: or only one :pink: ?

Well I heard IB is more brown and not red because it takes a long time to cycle out of the body. This had some red in it especially when I wiped. It stopped about 24 hours ago and I haven't yet to start up again. No other AF symptoms. Took an IC this morning and definitely nothing there.

I need to move my test date again hun ! I will be offically testing on april 11th now since today is o day after a very confusing and crazy cycle thus far :haha:

^ you bet ya hun :)

blah- still bfn on the OPK :( its only CD 18...i know it wont happen at least until CD 20...but it makes me frustrated at the same time.

Ya i know how you feel hun ! This cycle has been nothing but a pain in my butt hehe But now i can finally relax and know im finally ovulating lol

Hi ladies, Having a good weekend at lots of good fun sex, think I'm due to ovulate around now (though I'm not using opk's this month so I'm not positive about that) I'm just happy having lots of loving moments.
OH and I walked around babies r us yesterday, he found the travel system he likes, he is so happy about TTC, though I think pram research is premature!
Talked to children today about another baby again (making sure they understand what's going on and that they are happy) and its all going well, had a laugh about baby names too.
Kendra :hugs: its confusing isnt it. I hope its implantation bleeding and that you really have a BFP to share with us x

That's great!!! Sometimes when TTC we toss aside the "just for fun" aspect and make it more of a process.... :haha:

***I also browse baby things but don't buy yet.... it's fun :blush:

Speaking of premature.... does anyone have names narrowed down???

^ Ive been thinking about some....trying to be hopeful and only thinking about girl names (since thats what we want) hehe :blush: i have a few i like but none that we've said "yes!That one". What about you? What names do you like?

Well, we thought we had our names set..... but not sure about the boy's name now....

Boy - Xavier
Girl - Sieglinde

I love Xavier... I am French and it works really well in both language.... :)

Not really.... thought about Xavier and Ryan for boys.... for Girls I love Louise (but it's my MIL's real first name although everyone calls her Jenny....)
I just try and think of something that sounds nice followed by OH's surname.... I like Gaelle too.... but not so much the english version Gail.... Andrew for a boy is cute too.... but that's maybe because I have a bit of a schoolgirl crush on my photography teacher called Andrew :)

I haven't thought of any names. The names change over time when I think of names so I figured I will just wait until I have a bun in the oven to think of names. In the past when I was a kid, I loved the names Emily, Molly, and Sarah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->