*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I can't bear to think of names until I actually have a little bean in there :(

I love the name Gaelle and Molly too, but same, I don't like Gail :haha:

We like these names for girls

Natalie (but thats what we referred to our first baby as (MCed :cry:)- so i dont know if we could bring ourselves to use it or not).
Lena (pronounced leen-ah)
Aubrey
Audrey
Eliana
Zara
Ashlyn

Thanks for adding me!

I love searching for baby names -- It's like an obsession of mine! :blush:

I think we have officially decided on:

Girl:

Kiara Lily
Kiara Lily Noelle (If we get pregnant this cycle or next & have her near Christmas!! :flow:)

Boy:

Noah Riley
Noah Austin
or Noah Tristan

We like these names for girls

Natalie (but thats what we referred to our first baby as (MCed :cry:)- so i dont know if we could bring ourselves to use it or not).
Lena (pronounced leen-ah)
Aubrey
Audrey
Eliana
Zara
Ashlyn

Love those! Aubree, Eliana, & Ashlyn are 3 of my favorite names!

For a girl im leaning towards Annalin Mae And for a boy i like Parker,Chase,Hunter,Jasper,Jonah And Gage middle name will be James since its hubby's name and he wont let me name it James jr :haha:

Ohhhh names, fun!!! :haha:

Top of my lists:
Mackenzie
Madeline/possibly Madilynne (if that isn't too weird?, my mom's name is Lynne, as well as my middle name)
Mollie (like the different spelling on that one)

Carson
Carter/Karter
Keiran (but hubby hates that one, :haha:)
Jordan

Plug me in for April 20!

How are you feeling today hun?

Sore throat has developed into a bit of a cold now so I must say I'm not looking my most attractive right now. Just want to :sleep: I'm feeling so tired, not sure if its to do with the clocks changing yesterday but to be honest its been a couple of days now, think the :sex: is wearing me down :lol: but thats good.

Has anyone got any recommendations for iphone/ipod apps for ovulations etc? Free ones if possible.

Hey 5-a-side! Sorry to hear you're sick. :(

As far as free apps, I downloaded a bunch, can't really decide which I like best, they all have pros and cons. Anyway, I have Ladytimer Free, What to Expect Fertility Tracker, Fertility Friend's (app icon is showing as FMC), iPeriod (rather worthless), and My Cycles. As I said they all have pros and cons, so I would get and try all but iPeriod as they are free. :D

thats a cool happy dance there wildeone!
Have a great time with OH getting that sperm to meet the egg.
Good luck hun.

thanks for the heads up with apps.

Hi

I thought I was out this month as I had an US a week ago and the follicles were eenie weenie :nope:, but I just got a high on my CBFM and have EWCM today :happydance: so Im hopeful that I OV this week some time and think that the US was just too early in my cycle :dohh:.

So that means Ill be testing around the 11th April or so depending on when I OV. More :sex: this week then Ill start :test: probably from about 7dpo as I just cant wait, have a bunch of cheapie internet tests i got with my opks. I totally dont trust them so my official test day will be when I use my expensive digital one.

And about apps, I have P tracker which i rly like and it has a male counterpart which it syncs to so your partner can track your CM too if he so desires!

ladies, this is my first month using clearblue digital with the smiley face for the best two fertile days. I am on day 12 and no smiley face though the line seems to be getting a wee bit darker. Has any one had any experience or luck with these? I have gotten preggers before using the good old cheapies,..This lack of smiley is driving me nuts. HELP! Thanks!

I dont use the smileys as you have to catch your surge just right in order to get a smile which is quite hard to do sometimes. If the 2nd line is very slightly lighter then you wont get a +ve.

opk are good for monitoring so you know what day to have bloods done etc but nothing will do it apart from plain old :sex: Bonk every other day or so and good luck :)

cranberry, thanks for the advice but I am a lesbian and we count on OPKS to let our donor know when to come over .. I wish I had that option with my female partner. sigh..thanks though!

Ah I see, ignore me then :) Personally I wouldnt trust the smileys but keep using them and just have a peek at the lines to see when its darkest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->