*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

here for all those symptom spotters out there. This was my 2nd pregnancy (that went to term). Here is my FF chart and the symptoms. Hopefully you can see this (or make the screen bigger). Here is some hope for all those symptom spotters out there :haha:

bbtchartpreggo2.jpg

iM IGNORING MY SYMPTOMS as much as poss because 2 cycles had many and BFNS However, ques, is it normal to get af like cramps 2dpo? Weird..too early for af, too early for implantation! UGHHH...HELP LOL

Guppy- have you looked at my chart? It's been steady so I think I'm not gonna get a :bfp: this cycle. Although I did hear from someone that "she felt this sense/energy all over me when she hugged me and said I would get pregnant very soon..." :-= What remains to be seen is how soon...

yw juzza..let me rephrase this..ONE DAY IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE! STAY POSITIVE AND PEE POSITIVE BABE!

I think symptom spotting is easier for me now then it was the last time, because now i have two charts too look at with my symptoms on them from when i was preggo (and then i have 6 charts to compare to haveing AF).

only time will tell.

;bfn: dont bother me. What bothers me is not knowing! :wacko:

Guppy- I'm the same way. I don't like NOT knowing... I like to plan like that... I am a sucker for planning things out too much (and annoy my DH with all the planning). :haha:

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I found myself lying awake and slightly needing to pee at 4:30 AM this morning. I knew that I wasn't going to have any luck at sleep until I went and tested.

I actually stuck around this time. Picture was taken at about 5 minutes. The lines are slightly darker than the one from yesterday afternoon. I didn't think they'd photograph well, but I can definitely see them in the pic. It's another of my Amazon ICs and a FRER.

WOOOO!!!!!

It's only 11dpo. Early. I hope it sticks... but if it doesn't, at least it means that after over a decade on Depo Provera, I was able to get at least technically pregnant 10 months after my last shot. Cause for celebration no matter what happens!

(DH was in a daze this morning, hehe)

Attachments

• 2011-03-31_05-19-51_198.jpg
    2011-03-31_05-19-51_198.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 24
Congratulations rocketb!! Definite cause for celebration!!

ROCKETB!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS OMG YAY YAY YAY IM JODI BY THE WAY,,,POUR SOME DUST ON ME PLEASSSEEE...HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 TO YOU!:happydance:

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I found myself lying awake and slightly needing to pee at 4:30 AM this morning. I knew that I wasn't going to have any luck at sleep until I went and tested.

I actually stuck around this time. Picture was taken at about 5 minutes. The lines are slightly darker than the one from yesterday afternoon. I didn't think they'd photograph well, but I can definitely see them in the pic. It's another of my Amazon ICs and a FRER.

WOOOO!!!!!

It's only 11dpo. Early. I hope it sticks... but if it doesn't, at least it means that after over a decade on Depo Provera, I was able to get at least technically pregnant 10 months after my last shot. Cause for celebration no matter what happens!

(DH was in a daze this morning, hehe)

:dance::yipee::happydance::wohoo:

CONGRATS HUN!!!!! I am so thrilled for you!!! :dance:
I've updated the front page :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back