*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I found myself lying awake and slightly needing to pee at 4:30 AM this morning. I knew that I wasn't going to have any luck at sleep until I went and tested.

I actually stuck around this time. Picture was taken at about 5 minutes. The lines are slightly darker than the one from yesterday afternoon. I didn't think they'd photograph well, but I can definitely see them in the pic. It's another of my Amazon ICs and a FRER.

WOOOO!!!!!

It's only 11dpo. Early. I hope it sticks... but if it doesn't, at least it means that after over a decade on Depo Provera, I was able to get at least technically pregnant 10 months after my last shot. Cause for celebration no matter what happens!

(DH was in a daze this morning, hehe)

YAYYYYYYY.....Congrats!!!:happydance:

Hi all :wave:
Just got in from the gyno, test at her office was :bfn: and she told me to expect af in a couple days. I'm so emotionally exhausted, I have no idea what my body is doing, either way it's cruel and I'm torn :cry: I think it's time to take a break, before this all makes me lose my mind
I'm leaving behind tons of :dust: all of you lovely and supportive ladies totally deserve it :hugs:

oh mommy to be, I am so sorry..I understand the need to take a break..this is round 3 for me..i may do the same if af shows this month! Big hugs and lots of peacful wishes to you!:hug:

Just got in from the gyno, test at her office was :bfn: and she told me to expect af in a couple days. I'm so emotionally exhausted, I have no idea what my body is doing, either way it's cruel and I'm torn :cry: I think it's time to take a break, before this all makes me lose my mind
I'm leaving behind tons of :dust: all of you lovely and supportive ladies totally deserve it :hugs:

:hugs: Totally understandable hun :hug: I pray that your :bfp: will come while on your break :dust: Best of luck sweetie :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear that :hugs:

@ MINI- I got pregnant right after being on the pill, however mine ended in a miscarriage...but i do know some ladies that it stuck.

Riggins...TEST!!! LOL

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL 7 BFPs!!!!!

Baby dust to all those still waiting!!:dust:

Guppy, help..trying to ignore any and all signs this cycle..question, did you become emotional early on? I am sitting at work reading some bfn posts and sobbing my eyes out as though it were me receiving the bfn.. UGH..despise the dreaded 2ww...lol:cry:

Count me in...testing April 17.

Now I'm gonna try to get caught up on this thread. 112 pages, really?!! Wow! This may take a while!

Count me in...testing April 17.

Now I'm gonna try to get caught up on this thread. 112 pages, really?!! Wow! This may take a while!

:haha: no pressure hun ;) Just glad to have you here! These ladies ROCK!
Off to update the front page :comp:
:dust:

:dust: Best of luck to all the 1st April ladies testing tomorrow! I'm very impressed that so many of you managed to hold out and not test early!!! :dust:

Guppy, help..trying to ignore any and all signs this cycle..question, did you become emotional early on? I am sitting at work reading some bfn posts and sobbing my eyes out as though it were me receiving the bfn.. UGH..despise the dreaded 2ww...lol:cry:

I'll go look at my FF charts :D
Last pregnancy i wasn't emotional at all (for the most part) but there is a chance i could have been in the 2WW!

off to check...:coffee:

I'll go look at my FF charts :D
Last pregnancy i wasn't emotional at all (for the most part) but there is a chance i could have been in the 2WW!

off to check...:coffee:

oh yess! :blush: lol i had moodswings charted frequently in the 2WW :blush:

This could be a good sign for ya :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe