*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

thanks Guppy..I know its way early..just emotional..ya know??

i totally understand.
Plus i feel like we all share a very special emtional bond since we all want a baby so badly. So when one of our sisters gets AF or a :bfn: we truly, deeply feel for them. :hugs:

Here is what i had charted for my last pregnancy on my moods:

Day of Ov. = bad (funny, i was this cycle too- and the day before!)
1 DPO = mood swings
2 DPO = Good
3 DPO = mood swings
4 DPO = Ok moods
5 DPO = Ok moods
6 DPO = Ok moods
7 DPO = Ok moods
8 DPO = Ok moods
9 DPO = mood swings
10 DPO = mood swings
11 DPO = Ok moods
12 DPO = Ok moods
13 DPO = Ok moods

Can an evap line show up right away?

It depends what type of HPT your using. Look at the directions. Find where it says "do not interpret results after x amount of minutes" whatever that is, i think thats when an evap can show up. But evaps are not pink! So if its pink then its def a positive!

i will be testing april 4th and wishing for a girl... thank you...pretty page....

omg guppy thanks so much! I cannot believe you were mood swining at 1 dpo! gives me hope for the bfp! lol..thanks for sharing your dpo symptoms! so true..I desire so strongly a BFP for us all. When I see those two lines up here even though they are not my two lines, I get chills..When I see the BFN, I get sad..today, I sobbed..Oh the joys of wanting to reproduce..lol... :hugs:

omg guppy thanks so much! I cannot believe you were mood swining at 1 dpo! gives me hope for the bfp! lol..thanks for sharing your dpo symptoms! so true..I desire so strongly a BFP for us all. When I see those two lines up here even though they are not my two lines, I get chills..When I see the BFN, I get sad..today, I sobbed..Oh the joys of wanting to reproduce..lol... :hugs:

preach it girl! im feeling the same way. :blush:

Hi all :wave:
Just got in from the gyno, test at her office was :bfn: and she told me to expect af in a couple days. I'm so emotionally exhausted, I have no idea what my body is doing, either way it's cruel and I'm torn :cry: I think it's time to take a break, before this all makes me lose my mind
I'm leaving behind tons of :dust: all of you lovely and supportive ladies totally deserve it :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that!! It can all get too much sometimes. Hope you do get your BFP very soon. Take care Hun!

I AM SO DANG BLOATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
I probably look rediculous (lucky i have zero visitors, the baby is sleeping, and DH is at work :haha:) because i look like i just ate a thanksgiving day meal! :blush: i have my pants unbuttoned sitting on the couch...and tbh, i would feel a lot better if i just wasn't wearing anything right now :rofl: i havn't been this bloated in forever!

I AM SO DANG BLOATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
I probably look rediculous (lucky i have zero visitors, the baby is sleeping, and DH is at work :haha:) because i look like i just ate a thanksgiving day meal! :blush: i have my pants unbuttoned sitting on the couch...and tbh, i would feel a lot better if i just wasn't wearing anything right now :rofl: i havn't been this bloated in forever!

LOL like you said no one is there...lol feel free to do want you want lol

:rofl:

NO NO NO I didnt test one of my girlfriends and I were just having a conversation about evap lines. Sorry to get your hopes up ladies.................

Ok I'm a liar I did test HAHAHAHAHAHA... I swore I wasnt going to but my anxiety was bad LOL. I am at work so I cant post any pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->