*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi all..just checking in and being stalkish lol..Anyway, nothing new here 3dpo and nutsy like all of us! BFP around the board! Hugs!:hugs:

Well today FF has moved my Ov day, so please can you change my test date to April12th :shock:

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all those testing today. Good luck ladies on your :bfp:

Rachel your with me for tge 12th fingers crossed for us both :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:flow: Happy April Ladies! :flow:
Happy OFFICIAL 1st test date!
I hope we start see the :bfp: rolling in :dance:
:dust:

I have updated the front page.
My LO is screaming (he is supposed to be napping :dohh:) but isn't so i will address everyone after i calm him down :thumbup:

Happy April !!! Good luck everyone!!! Baby dust to alll!!!!

hey hun.... have I spoken to you before. My name seems to be at the top of the page altho I cant remember ever speaking to you lol xxx

So I think I am officially crazy. I tested again this am and nothing nada zip zilch....... so guess we will wait and see if :witch: shows.

So I think I am officially crazy. I tested again this am and nothing nada zip zilch....... so guess we will wait and see if :witch: shows.

Ugh.. that sucks. Try again in a few hours or this evening?

I did another IC this morning along with an EPT digital from my stash. The IC was already developing another line when the digi came up with "Pregnant".

I showed the digi to DH and I think that was the moment that it became real to him. He could pass off yesterday's tests as "barely a line"... but the digi was incontrovertible. So much smiling and kissing and planning started coming out.

Just took me ages to catch up!!

Congrats to the BFP's!!!

Sorry to those who got AF

And good luck to the rest of us!

xx

Ahhh congratulations Rocketb :baby: hope you have a H&H 9 months!!

Good luck to all the other April testers :)

x

Ok so is it possible to have 3 tests that have evap lines with color after the time limit. I just looked at the one i took this morning and yesterday and they both seem positive now. I am SOOOOOO. confused.

Hello Ladies,

I got a positive OPK this morning :happydance: But I'm confused :wacko: I've been using the both the ovacue fertility monitor and OPK's. According to my ovacue my peak day was on Wed, Did I already ovulate or am I going too? Today is CD 14, had :sex: on CD's 5,6,7,10,11,12,13...I'm kinda worn out! Should I DTD again today and tomorrow or did I do enough...Please help!!!

Thanks, :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!

Ok so is it possible to have 3 tests that have evap lines with color after the time limit. I just looked at the one i took this morning and yesterday and they both seem positive now. I am SOOOOOO. confused.

This can happen They normally say don't check after xx amount of time. Hope it's wrong though and you got your BFP! Good luck! :)

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:
The thread has been updated :D

can you ladies help me with this?

I usually O towards the beginning of my cycle... I don't even have a shred of a line... am I doing something wrong?

Hey, what do you usually Ov. on? Could just be too early. It's not uncommon to ov. on different CDs per cycle because. It can fluctuate because of multiple things (like stress, meds, illness, etc). Also, if you are hypothyroid, that can change it too! Thats what happened with me. HAving an out of wack thyroid can greatly affect cycles!

Can somebody give me a clue? Did I ovulate yesterday? Will I be ov-ing today? I'm no panicked that i'm not ovulating but would I have gotten a positive opk and peak on CBFM if I wasn't? Help! :(

Hmm...i dont much of anything about CBFMs so i have no knowledge on that. Sorry. But I think it would be logical if it's reporting incorrect information since you said it was still on someone else's cycle. Personally, i would just go by the OPK because you know thats reliable. Now, thats not to say you cant get a positive OPK and then not ov. Your body can get up to ov. and then not actually do it. But thats not likely. I would base it off your positive opk, not your CBFM since it doesn't seem very reliable this month x

And another thing. When did you last purchase a battery (or new BBT thermometer)? Because i noticed your last three days had the same exact temp. Is it possible the battery is dying and thats why you're getting flat lined? :shrug:

Well I caved and tested this morning but :bfn: Just need to wait for :witch: just want her to start and then we can start thinking about next month!!

Don't lose hope yet dear. It's not over until the :witch:! Every time i've been pregnant, ive gotten :bfn: and then eventually it turned into a :bfp: . So keep the faith! :hugs:

Im 10DPO & dying to test but cant find the HPTs in the boxes....we are moving house this weekend!!!

OMG! Id be going crazy like a mad woman and rooting through all those boxes for an HPT! :haha

I am 2 days late for AF, due to test today.. but scared in case my body is playing tricks on me! :wacko:

I think you should test :D

I was supposed to test today but can feel :witch: on her way so just going to wait it out :( if she hasnt shown up by Sunday then will def test so keep your FX that :af: but i doubt it.

Hxxxxxxxx

A lot of times pregnancy symptoms feel like AF symptoms ;)
You arn't out yet! :hugs:

hey hun.... have I spoken to you before. My name seems to be at the top of the page altho I cant remember ever speaking to you lol xxx

Hi hun. :hi:
You did leave a message on this thread for me to add you to test. :thumbup: I had a look through the pages and you requested me to add you on page 52 post #520. See your previous comment below

Can I join?

Im sure I will get my AF tomorrow

xxx

Is there a certain date you'd like me to add ya to :friends:
Best of luck hun! :dust:

Riggs, highly unlikely to get 3evaps! seriously..I think your starting your BFP..RIGGINS WOOT WOOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->