*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I would demand your doctor to do blood work on your TSH, T3, T4, Free T3s, and Free T4s. They have to serve you. And if they wont, find one that will!. My symptoms consisted of being tired, and sluggish. Joint pain, my cycles were slightly messed up (not by much but they went from 30 days to 32). My milk supply never came in, my hair was falling out, and my skin is super dry- and big one- weight gain. and if im not gaining weight, and im trying to lose it (ive been overweight my entire life). I try EVERYTHING to lose by eating right and exercizing, and i still can't lose anything :( it takes me like 1 month to lose one pound :( There are other symptoms too.- oh yeah how could i forget, my moods! I have not been myself since having this issue. I am so moody (mostly anger that i can't control) but also sad a lot. Im not sure if you would be able to get an endocrinologist referall out of a doctor that isn't even willing to test though. Generally speaking, and if you dont need an endo for hypothyroid. The primary can treat it. As long as its hypo (hyper symptoms are different and i can let you know what i had when i had that as well), but anyways, its simple bloodwork and your own primary can treat it. Force them to. they have to.

One thing that ive read and always have wondered about, is my LP. Its only 10 days (i had a cycle in there that was only 9) and i know having a messed up thyroid greatly contributes to fertility issues and it raises your chances of MC 4 fold. (which i have MCed before, dont know if that was why or not). Also i dont ovulate until CD 20-22 (its never consistant). And that is really late in the cycle.

I've had all of them tested but my Dr apparently didn't think they were an issue and I never got a copy of the results. So I'm going to a different doctor I think, someone who understands that I just plain feel like crap and we need to figure it out.

Well, as a patient you have a legal right to view all test and results (and you have the right to a copy of them). Normal thyroid levels is .30-3.0 If its 0.0-.29 its considered overactive (hyperthyroid). If its above 3.0 its considered hypothyroid (underactive). Mine were pretty outragious. When i was 8 weeks postpartum (PP) i developed hyper thyroid (my levels were 0.03) and it was TERRIBLE! symptoms are 1000x worse with that. Then at 5 months PP it went hypo. Back in Feb (when it went hypo) i had a 11.35 as my level. When i tested this morning. it was 10.79 this is VERY bad. So those are likely the numbers you are looking for (not my particular numbers but being withint the .30-3.0 range). Each doctor may vary the number a little but that will likely be the guidelines.

can you ladies help me with this?

I usually O towards the beginning of my cycle... I don't even have a shred of a line... am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
Well... AF is due April 12th.. I'm a POAS addict lol So I'll prolly start testing around the 8th or so haha This is our 4th serious TTC cycle... trying off an on for two years before. Don't really care if I get a boy or girl as long as it's healthy! Cycles usually last 28 days... can almost set my watch to it lol But looking at my cycles over the last year I have had a 26 day-er and a 35 day-er. Hopefully will be my normal 28 days this cycle... or earlier so I can finally get my BFP hehe. FX for everyone!!!!

I need some help/advice. I am totally lost!

From CD 10 - CD 17 I got high's on my CBFM. On CD17 I got a positive on my opk, and one CD18 I got peak on my CBFM, which was yesterday. So I assumed I would be ovulating yesterday (though I know it could be today). I was expecting my temps to shift today (first month of charting) and they are still low (please see my ov chart). Yesterday I had lot's of twinges and things in my lower belly and I had assumed that meant ovulation, what with one thing and another.

Today my CBFM didn't ask for a test (its CD19 now) it just said peak again. (do they normally just give u two days of peak without asking for a test on second day??) but opk's are negative and were yesterday too.

Can somebody give me a clue? Did I ovulate yesterday? Will I be ov-ing today? I'm no panicked that i'm not ovulating but would I have gotten a positive opk and peak on CBFM if I wasn't? Help! :(

Guppy can you put me down for a :bfp: please hun !

Congratulations hun!

Sorry for those that had AF arrive :hugs:

Well its April 1st here.The testing really will kick off now. So good luck to absolutely everyone.
:dust:
Our :baby: will be on the way.
PMA!! PMA!! PMA!!

blimey its taken me ages to get through all those pages! i'm sure i only read up a day or two ago............

congrats to all the new bfp's (everytime i come back there's been more!) and sorry to all those who are out for this month.

quite excited to see how many bfp's appear on the thread today......makes me want to test too but i know its WAY to early!

Good luck to all :kiss:

Hi ladies

Congrats to all the new BFPs, soooo exciting and a H&H 9 months to you all!!

Well I caved and tested this morning but :bfn: Just need to wait for :witch: just want her to start and then we can start thinking about next month!!

Hope to hear of lots of BFPs from you all :happydance:

xxxx

I need some help/advice. I am totally lost!

From CD 10 - CD 17 I got high's on my CBFM. On CD17 I got a positive on my opk, and one CD18 I got peak on my CBFM, which was yesterday. So I assumed I would be ovulating yesterday (though I know it could be today). I was expecting my temps to shift today (first month of charting) and they are still low (please see my ov chart). Yesterday I had lot's of twinges and things in my lower belly and I had assumed that meant ovulation, what with one thing and another.

Today my CBFM didn't ask for a test (its CD19 now) it just said peak again. (do they normally just give u two days of peak without asking for a test on second day??) but opk's are negative and were yesterday too.

Can somebody give me a clue? Did I ovulate yesterday? Will I be ov-ing today? I'm no panicked that i'm not ovulating but would I have gotten a positive opk and peak on CBFM if I wasn't? Help! :(

It can take a few days for temps to increase in some women. So it is possible it is coming.
Quote from FF:
"How much does my temperature have to rise to indicate ovulation?

In most cases, you are able to see a biphasic pattern on your chart after ovulation has taken place. That is, you will have lower pre-ovulation temperatures and higher post-ovulation temperatures. Your temperature may rise slowly in increments, or quickly, or it may even rise and fall slightly over several days. The rise in temperature is usually about 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.2 degrees Celsius, but the rise may be as slight as 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.1 degrees Celsius or even less in some cases. Great variability is possible.

More important than the value of the rise, is the overall pattern of the chart. Fertility Friend helps you determine ovulation based on the pattern of the chart and all fertility signs. Because there are no standard rules that can apply to everyone, Fertility Friend has been tuned and trained to recognize a wide range of ovulation patterns on your chart, based on all your signs."

Can I join? AF got me this morning so I'll be testing on April 28th for my new cycle! :)

Wow HUGE congrats to all of the :bfp:s so far!!! I can't wait to see them keep rolling in! :D

can you ladies help me with this?

I usually O towards the beginning of my cycle... I don't even have a shred of a line... am I doing something wrong?

Hey Kendra! I wouldn't worry, each cycle can be slightly different in your o day. I guess just keep testing. :D

Wow.....alot to catch up on since yesterday!!!

HUGE Congrats to all who got their :bfp: this month!

And :dust: to all those still waiting to test!!

Im 10DPO & dying to test but cant find the HPTs in the boxes....we are moving house this weekend!!!

Wow.....alot to catch up on since yesterday!!!

HUGE Congrats to all who got their :bfp: this month!

And :dust: to all those still waiting to test!!

Im 10DPO & dying to test but cant find the HPTs in the boxes....we are moving house this weekend!!!

gutted!!!!

Me too!!!!! Will be unpacking some stuff tonight so praying I find them!! Hubby hid them on purpose to stop early testing!!!

I am 2 days late for AF, due to test today.. but scared in case my body is playing tricks on me! :wacko:

Fingers crossed this is our lucky month! x

I'm due today or tomorrow, and I think she's on her way. But I'll keep my fingers crossed that she stays away for all of us!!

https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/767/767720o4sotb7rrz.gif

Wow - havent been on here in nearly a week and a lots been happening by the looks of it :)

Congrats and H&H 9 months to all who have gotten their :bfp:, :hugs: to those that the witch got and good luck and :dust: to those left to test :)

I was supposed to test today but can feel :witch: on her way so just going to wait it out :( if she hasnt shown up by Sunday then will def test so keep your FX that :af: but i doubt it.

Hxxxxxxxx

Is it ok if i join? :blush:

I'm 9dpo today and quite new to ttc & everything baby related! I'm due for AF on the 6th so i suppose i'll test then?

Congrats to all the :bfp:! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->