*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I think I am going to hold my pee ALL day and then just go buy a digi one. I am sick of lines LOL. My test this mornig was not with FMU either. I tried to hold it but almost wet my pants and didnt have time to grab the test LOL so i waited about 1/12 and didnt drink anything and used that urine.

Riggs, highly unlikely to get 3evaps! seriously..I think your starting your BFP..RIGGINS WOOT WOOT!

I totally agree!
Since this would be the early stages of pregnancy, you probably just need to hold your pee longer. :thumbup: or its just so early that some bring positives and others dont (sometimes the dye quality is different from test to test and thats exactly why they should be read independently from one another and never compared to one another :thumbup:

I say your eggo is preggo :dance:

I think you are too.. Looking forward to the bfp riggins!!

lol guppy..we are forcing her BFP early on! Thats how its done though! Make it happen!!!

I think I am going to hold my pee ALL day and then just go buy a digi one. I am sick of lines LOL. My test this mornig was not with FMU either. I tried to hold it but almost wet my pants and didnt have time to grab the test LOL so i waited about 1/12 and didnt drink anything and used that urine.

No surprise it was neg if you were only holding it for short time. Best of luck with your digi! :dust:

NO dont add me as a BFP yet. I dont want to jinx it if thats what it is. Let me do a digi first. But I feel absolutley fine.. I cant be I have no symptoms now only a few little cramps just like AF is coming. JUST WAIT...... STOP PRESSURING ME DAMNIT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Okay, fine! :haha: i will wait....wait..how long am i waiting? you need to hold your pee! :loo: lol

I guess I will run out at lunhc time and get a digi. Then I will have held my pee for 4 1/2 hrs. do you think thats enought ime? I havent drank anything all morning and surprise surprise as soon as I said I was going to hold it then I had to pee really bad and I want some water!!!!!

FYI, I have done IC for the last few mornings and got :bfn: for all of them :cry: I just got back from the FS who did blood to confirm so you can mark me as :bfn: for this month :sad2:

We are uping the dosage to 150mg for next cycle, hope that works....

Good luck for all others testing this month :thumbup: We are already at 20.7% pregnant for all those testing in April (they say you have a 20% chance of conceiving) so this is a very lucky thread :happydance: can't wait to see all the :bfp: rolling in!!!

Oh, now 19.33% YAY

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1647/1647026v7ay2kf1zc.gif merakola, wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->