*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Thanks ladies!!!! You guys are awesome!! I just want to tell everyone that got a BFN dont EVER EVER give up !! It is possible and I promise you WILL get your BFP!!!

baby dust to every single one of you lovely ladies!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Add me as a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! This must be a lucky thread!!

It has to be lucky seriously because my iron level SUCKS!!!!!! I am taking no prescription iron supplements from GNC that I didnt think would actually work.
But with all this support it has to be luck!!!

lots of baby dust to you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I will joyfully add your :bfp: to the front page!! :wohoo:
H&H 9 months hun!
:dance::yipee::happydance:

Yay congrats ,merka! Woot woot..lets keep the bpfs rolling in! Riggins/

can you ladies help me with this?

I usually O towards the beginning of my cycle... I don't even have a shred of a line... am I doing something wrong?

Hey Kendra! I wouldn't worry, each cycle can be slightly different in your o day. I guess just keep testing. :D

I'm just catching up on this thread! Wow I'm gone a few days and it's a novel!!! LOL

I read that your follicular phase can be different every month. This is up until the time of ovulation.

The luteal phase, which happens after ovulation is almost always 12 to 14 days. So, if your cycles are generally 28 days I would guess that you ov around day 14. If your luteal phase is longer then 14 days I would talk to your doctor and see what they think.

do you chart?

Generally, your LP will remain the same. Its the follicular stage that can shorten, maintain, or extend your cycle. In other words, ovulation days can change but its not likely your LP will. So if you ov. sooner than normal (normal for you), then you will likely have a shorter cycle. If you ov. later than normal (normal for you), then you will likely have a longer cycle. Etc. Personally, i *usually* have a 30 day cycle (not always though :wacko: but normally) with Ov. on CD 20 and LP of 10 days. It's different for everyone. And even different in the same woman from cycle to cycle. :thumbup:

Thanks Guppy.

No the BBT thermeter is new, and I've checked it again this afternoon and it says 36.6 so it's def working. I woke up at like 4 in the morning and did my temp then to see what it would be and it was 36.6, then when I woke up at usual time I did it and it was 36.3. It's so confusing. The only reason I did it was because I woke up at 4 sweating like a madwoman and thought i'd check and temp was 36.6, then I kicked duvet off and woke up much cooler at usual time and temp was lower. Does duvet make any difference though? haha.

I put 36.3 in because thats the one I did at 6.30 which is when I always wake up and test.

Haven't really had any twinges or anything today... not like yesterday so I reckon it was yesterday, but once again i'm going to be wondering for next two week what DPO I am! I'll do temps again in the morning and see if there's any rise. I'm on CD19 now and we DTD on CD18 and gonna do it tonight just in case, so hopefully will be covered either way!

I am hoping that April fourth will give me accurate results! I won't give up until the 12th though. Because of my irregularity!

i'm testing april 8th! doesnt matter if its a boy or a girl... as long as its my baby :D

134 pages in and NOW I post lol!!

I guessss April 14th is my testing date and I dont care what I get! Part of me wants a boy.. part of me wants a girl.. and for that reason, part of me wants boy/girl twins! LOL You can put me down as b/g twins lol!

Testing starting 4/9. :witch: due 4/14. Hoping for a girl, but just want a healthy baby.

Hello!!! I am so exciting. I have no idea when I ovulated b/c I just came of BCPs two months ago and my last cycle was 36 days. We are doing the BD every other day in hope that it works!!

So, I think we will test a month from my last cycle. So, let's do April 21st!!!! We are both hoping for a bouncing BOY!!

Still catching up....

Congrats to Ruskie and Merakola!!! Plus all the other BFP that I may have missed!!!

Happy Birthday to Euronova!!!

And Guppy... I'm glad they figured out your thyroid issue and you are on the proper meds!!! Best of luck on getting your BFP now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->