*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Thanks hun^ :friends:

Ive updated the front page (and kita i put :pink::blue: down for you :haha:)
Best of luck ladies!
:dust:

P.S. we now have 180 testers!!!! :wohoo:

Speaking of which, why don't we have more ppl stopping in with their news? :shrug: the 1st was one of the largest test dates. Where is everyone?!

i was wondering the same thing.........not been saying much but i've been keeping up to date with all the posts!! i was looking forward to today looking for all the bfp results!

I agree Guppy!! I keep checking in from work even though I'm not really supposed to be around my desk at all today

Congratulations Merakola :happydance:

And Mabel2011 I'm so sorry that you didnt get your bfp this month...keep your hopes up...maybe next month :hugs:

Can't wait to test on the 9th! Tested this morning just to do like everyone else lol! and obviously got a BFN... not even sure I ovulated! BUT... I have REALLY sore nipples, it's got to be good :)

Congrats to all the BFP's ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months ! =)
Sorry to anyone that got AF.
This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up lol.

Well I am now on CD8, only another week until I ovulate. Starting using my OPK's today but was negative.

Anyone else who take B6 notice that their pee is basically florescent ?

Also for anyone who is trying specifically for a boy or a girl, I know you already know pH is important, but I just brought some litmus paper (because I'm a complete science geek) but you can use it to test the pH of your CM and your partners sperm too =)

My friend had her baby last night and I can't help feeling very jealous ! Especially as she wanted to get the baby out so she could go out on her birthday next week. I just feel like, why not me ? I would make such an amazing mother, or at least do my best to. Sometimes I just wanna cry !!!

Has anyone ever ordered ICs from here before? How long did it take from purchase to your home?

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

Anyone else who take B6 notice that their pee is basically florescent ?

!

I use it religiously (trying to get my LP to 11 days,,,its usually only 9-10 :() anyways, my pee is always bright yellowish colored. ...i wonder if that would affect HPTs? :shrug:

Can I join? Due to test April 5th!
I had a m/c in April 2010. My levels went to 0 on June 10, 2010. June 17th, my AF started and I have had 35 day cycle ever since with a few whacky ones in between. My LMP was feb. 22nd. I was due for AF on march 29th but AF was a no show. I have tested the 29th and today and recieved BFNs. With my last pregnancy I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks so I was thinking it would happen the same way. I am going to test again on tuesday. If my calculations are right I will be 5 wks 3 days if I am pregnant. Should I be able to get a BFP by now? Also here are the symptoms I been having...

Headaches
Cramping in lower abdomen not on ovaries (cramps on ovaries sign of my AF)
Gas
Constipation
Sick to my stomach at times
Thirsty alot
Lots of CM
Cp is high moist and soft
Backache on lower right side
Random food cravings
Hunger

Can I join too? I'm almost done with AF but if all goes well, I should be testing on the 28th or so. Hoping for a girl!

Welcome mzswizz! :hi:
I will add ya to the front :friends:

Its hard to say how far along you will be,exactly. Do you use OPKs or chart your temps? Thats really the only way to know :thumbup:
Your symptoms sound good though :dance:

Welcome LittleBird! :wave:

Off to add both of you girls! best of luck!
:dust:

Ok so digi confirmed "not pregnant"

okay...well you still are early so there could def. be a bean in there :D
I got a positive on an FRER at 14 DPOs last time and couldn't get a positive on the CBD that day. :shrug: its odd, but true story.

Just orally guppy. Can't do much else with the vulvadynia. Hard enough getting the tiny pipette in to inseminate. The 10ml syringe we tried was a big no! lol. So would u say I ovulated yesterday or today given the positive opk was Wednesday? Is it possible I could ovulate tomorrow or does it have to be within 48 hours? In which case i must have already ovulated. I just don't know whether to count today or yesterday as OV day. But then if temps aren't going up yet, it can't have been yesterday can it? agh!

Sorry to hear that Riggins...like Guppy said it is still early.....try again if you Af is a few days late!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->