*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Just orally guppy. Can't do much else with the vulvadynia. Hard enough getting the tiny pipette in to inseminate. The 10ml syringe we tried was a big no! lol. So would u say I ovulated yesterday or today given the positive opk was Wednesday? Is it possible I could ovulate tomorrow or does it have to be within 48 hours? In which case i must have already ovulated. I just don't know whether to count today or yesterday as OV day. But then if temps aren't going up yet, it can't have been yesterday can it? agh!

oh thats right :dohh: i was just gonna say, i tend to sleep with my mouth open and when i did it orally i never had consistant temps. Then i switch to vaginally and it really improved my chart :thumbup: but since you cant....sounds gross but what about rectal temping? ive never read about that but its probably more accurate than oral.

hmm...well its tough to say...what was the exact time you took the OPK and got the positive?

Welcome mzswizz! :hi:
I will add ya to the front :friends:

Its hard to say how far along you will be,exactly. Do you use OPKs or chart your temps? Thats really the only way to know :thumbup:
Your symptoms sound good though :dance:

I don't OPK or anything. I just estimated from my LMP. Thanks.

Welcome mzswizz! :hi:
I will add ya to the front :friends:

Its hard to say how far along you will be,exactly. Do you use OPKs or chart your temps? Thats really the only way to know :thumbup:
Your symptoms sound good though :dance:

I don't OPK or anything. I just estimated from my LMP. Thanks.

oic, well that will def. change when you can get a positive HPT and how far along you actually are (for instance i have a 30-32 day cycle and i dont even ov. until CD 20-22) which means, docs are always about a week off on my EDD :wacko:. Point is, its hard to say without knowing with ovulation.
I hope you get your :bfp: soon though! :dust:
isn't it so exciting!:D

It was positive when I got in from work at 4pm and positive again at 9pm but was negative next morning.

hmm...so that would mean (assuming you ov.) that you ov.ed sometime between 9pm and the time you tested. What time did you test and get the negative? What time did you temp? (sorry im asking so many questions, but i think i can answer you better if i know) :thumbup:

Hi hun will you add me on the list of testers; 7th of April please.

<3 xoxo

I tested again at 7am, and there was still a good line, but not as dark as the test line. Temp'd at 6.30am.

Guppy-my cycle is 35 days so I'm assuming that we are close in ovulation which means I still can have a chance. I know ovulation calendars are just an estimation but it said I should've ovulated around march 15th.

Kezz- okay, well make sure your only interpreting opks independently (they are not supposed to be compared to each other). This would mean, you ov.ed sometime between 9pm and 6:30am (or thats just what im assuming since your temp didn't drop). Based off that, i would say you *probably* ovulated early in the am on CD 18 (a lot of ppl i've talked to, myself also, seem to ov. while we sleep as well). Anyways, the temps are sort of confusing since they are kind of flat lined, but i were saying you absolutly already ov. i would go with CD 18- but really the only way to know is if you get 3 days of sustainable temps to know if you actually did or not.

mzswizz- well thats good to know. I am a POAS Addict so i would be testing as soon as possible anyways-:rofl:

Well fingers crossed they start rising tomorrow then! Thanks for the help though. I just felt my nipples and they are getting rapidly painful so i'll take that as a good sign! Is there any way of knowing for definate that I ovulate without going to the doctors?

I too am a poas addict I have been testing since 3 days before my AF was due! All BFNs lately though but still no sign of AF.

I am on CD7 so I should be testing around April 22nd unless I get too anxious and test early. April 22nd is also my DD#1's bday. :) And, I'm hoping for a boy!

has anyone ever heard of using OPKS to test for pregnancy early on? I am so tempted just to see if ANY line would show..ughh GUPPY Im a baaadd POAS ADDICT!

Besides charting. No.
Even OPKs isn't a sure way of knowing. You can get a positive OPK and still not Ov. Because it detects LH (the surge prior to ovulation), your body can still gear up and not ov. hence the LH peak and positive OPK (not necessarily in your case but just talking in general). So unless you are charting (and doing it by following all of the rules) or go to the doc. You really cant knwo.

has anyone ever heard of using OPKS to test for pregnancy early on? I am so tempted just to see if ANY line would show..ughh GUPPY Im a baaadd POAS ADDICT!

haha you and me both hun! :haha:

I have tried it before. Both pregnancies, it didn't work :nope: but i know it works for some people.

Here https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html --->for anyone interested in using OPKs as an HPT (i dont recommend it because its not a very accurate way of testing, but ya never know and you may be able to get a :bfp: earlier :thumbup:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->