*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

HI!! :hi::hi::hi:

Ok so question of the day is..... What is up with the lines inside a digital test? The clearblue easy test said "not pregnant" but there is def 2 lines when I take it apart. Why do we take them apart? thats stupid LOL...... SOOOOO HELP A SISTA OUT.

Ok so question of the day is..... What is up with the lines inside a digital test? The clearblue easy test said "not pregnant" but there is def 2 lines when I take it apart. Why do we take them apart? thats stupid LOL...... SOOOOO HELP A SISTA OUT.

There will always be two lines in a digi test. The test strip also detects LH. n the peeonastick.com website, it explains it all. Also, I asked that same question before. I thought I was pregnant because it had two lines but AF had came right on time.

hey mszwizz, i posted the link to that for riggins..Great minds think :haha:alike!

There will always be two lines in a digi test. The test strip also detects LH. n the peeonastick.com website, it explains it all. Also, I asked that same question before. I thought I was pregnant because it had two lines but AF had came right on time.

But I thought you only had an LH surge when you were ovulating

Riggins, no we almost always have LH in our body at all times. It just is a smaller amount when we're not ovulating.

But I thought you only had an LH surge when you were ovulating

go to this website it explains all of it.
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Ok so if thats the case then why doesnt an OPK always show positive?

I have no idea why. All i know is that ive never had any luck with it, personally. but i know some ppl do. It could just be because we all have different hormone levels? :shrug: ...maybe if i would have tried it when i was further in the pregnancy, but i did it before geting a positive HPT so maybe if it was later it would have shown on an OPK.

guppy omg so true..lol...I see we are approaching the 200 mark..yippee

aww conina..how many dpo? aw...its not over until she arrives.... guppy----i know too exciting!

yeah. I say its something to try for fun but if its negative, dont beat yourself up.
...if i had OPKs i would be doing it this month :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->