*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

RIGGS, I am a firm believer in lines..for instance, I took a digital opk monday morning, two NICE DARK OPK lines but no smiley face on the actual window. by the afternoon, lines were about the same in color and smiley appeared..by evening, two nice, dark lines, no smiley...next day, no smiley and faint line so even when the lines said I was POS OPK, the smiley only showed when it wanted to and only made one appearance..I say you are early pregs..hcg undetectable to a point and in a couple of days you will be BFP on front pg.. Have faith!

conina..hang in there..I am learning that sometimes af signs are actually similar to early pg signs...dont test anymore until after af is late..my advice..hugs

conina..hang in there..I am learning that sometimes af signs are actually similar to early pg signs...dont test anymore until after af is late..my advice..hugs

This is so true! and i contest to that from two pregnancies! :hugs:

riggs, i still say your preggo-just that its too early :flow:

AF still late and BFNs. Hoping they will turn into a BFP Tuesday.

Ok so if you could move my testing date to April 12th I think that may be when I'm due! Thanks!

I'm nervous about testing Tuesday. Who knows what the result will be.

Can I join? Due to test April 5th!
I had a m/c in April 2010. My levels went to 0 on June 10, 2010. June 17th, my AF started and I have had 35 day cycle ever since with a few whacky ones in between. My LMP was feb. 22nd. I was due for AF on march 29th but AF was a no show. I have tested the 29th and today and recieved BFNs. With my last pregnancy I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks so I was thinking it would happen the same way. I am going to test again on tuesday. If my calculations are right I will be 5 wks 3 days if I am pregnant. Should I be able to get a BFP by now? Also here are the symptoms I been having...

Headaches
Cramping in lower abdomen not on ovaries (cramps on ovaries sign of my AF)
Gas
Constipation
Sick to my stomach at times
Thirsty alot
Lots of CM
Cp is high moist and soft
Backache on lower right side
Random food cravings
Hunger

Do you know when you ov? That helps determine when you should get your BFP or BFN! Hopefully you get some answers soon! I know that wait is so hard!!!! Good luck Hun!

Lovingmom2-I don't know when I ovulated. I know the ovulation calendar is an estimation but it said march 15th. My cycle is 35 days so I'm assuming around cd22-23 maybe but I'm not sure. Don't temp or use OPKs. I just pretty much wing it. All I really know is my AF was suppose to start march 29th and hasn't started nor am I getting signs that it is going to start.

mzswizz... Good luck and keep us posted! I hope you get that BFP soon!!!!

Thanks and I will definitely keep you ladies posted.

Hey so I thought that I would tell all of you that have been stalking me (hehe) that I did just research online and the FRER 6 days sooner can read anywhere from 15-25 mui and the clearblue digi is 50 mui sooooo..... maybe this is the beginnig of my :bfp: who knows. I hate the waiting game.

Good luck! FXed it's the beginning of a BFP for you. Maybe you should try and test with a FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->