*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hey so I thought that I would tell all of you that have been stalking me (hehe) that I did just research online and the FRER 6 days sooner can read anywhere from 15-25 mui and the clearblue digi is 50 mui sooooo..... maybe this is the beginnig of my :bfp: who knows. I hate the waiting game.

that explains why i never got a positive on the CBD but did on the FRER! :dohh:

Good luck! FXed it's the beginning of a BFP for you. Maybe you should try and test with a FRER.

I dont want to buy anymore LOL DH would kill me if he knew that i have already spent $40 on HPT and I'm only 9 DPO LOL

Hey so I thought that I would tell all of you that have been stalking me (hehe) that I did just research online and the FRER 6 days sooner can read anywhere from 15-25 mui and the clearblue digi is 50 mui sooooo..... maybe this is the beginnig of my :bfp: who knows. I hate the waiting game.

Probably so.

I have one test left and I am going to hold out until monday to take it. I will be 12 DPO by then I would think I should get a def answer by then whether + or - right?

Hello Ladies,

I got a positive OPK this morning :happydance: But I'm confused :wacko: I've been using both the ovacue fertility monitor and OPK's. According to my ovacue my high/peak day was on Wed CD 12, So I'm wondering if I already ovulate or am I going too? Today is CD 14, I had :sex: on CD's 5,6,7,10,11,12,13...I'm kinda worn out! Should I DTD again today and tomorrow or did I do enough...Please help!!!

Thanks, :dust::dust::dust: to all!

Hello Ladies,

I got a positive OPK this morning :happydance: But I'm confused :wacko: I've been using both the ovacue fertility monitor and OPK's. According to my ovacue my high/peak day was on Wed CD 12, So I'm wondering if I already ovulate or am I going too? Today is CD 14, I had :sex: on CD's 5,6,7,10,11,12,13...I'm kinda worn out! Should I DTD again today and tomorrow or did I do enough...Please help!!!

Thanks, :dust::dust::dust: to all!

I think you should continue. Better chances.

Probably so.

I have one test left and I am going to hold out until monday to take it. I will be 12 DPO by then I would think I should get a def answer by then whether + or - right?

Its hard to say because it would depend on when implantation occured. It can happen anywhere from 4-11 days after ovulation. So that leaves a pretty big window. I couldnt even get a SUPER faint positive on the FRER until 13DPOs (it was so light dh couldn't even see it!, of course :dohh: lol) but i got a proper :bfp: at 15DPOs. Whereas my first pregnancy i got a positive on the CBD at 10DPOs. You could get a positive at 12 DPOs, but cant know for sure.

Hopefully you will get your :bfp:

Does anyone know if more cm is a good sign? I believe I ovulated early and I've had white cm the last few days and cramping like normal but no cramps today so I just wondered if more cm is good? And I usually cramp from ov till af since the mc and I'm havin no cramping today would be a good sign?

hmm..thats really odd. I guess you'll have to go back and recreate your ticker and re enter it into your siggy :shrug:

Does anyone know if more cm is a good sign? I believe I ovulated early and I've had white cm the last few days and cramping like normal but no cramps today so I just wondered if more cm is good? And I usually cramp from ov till af since the mc and I'm havin no cramping today would be a good sign?

Symptoms are different for everyone, but two out of two pregnancies ive had- i had LOADS of very creamy CM!!!! :dance:

Symptoms are different for everyone, but two out of two pregnancies ive had- i had LOADS of very creamy CM!!!! :dance:

Thanks Guppy. Hopefully it's a good sign for a :bfp: soon

hmm..thats really odd. I guess you'll have to go back and recreate your ticker and re enter it into your siggy :shrug:

Thanks Guppy! :D Tried to remake it on FF but just kept saying Chart Not Updated so remade it on Ticker Factory instead! Strange though! :shrug:

Well, lots of spotting today so it looks like I'm out for tomorrow. :cry:

BUT.....

With 25 day cycles, I will see you all at the end of the month with my BFP.:winkwink:

Well, lots of spotting today so it looks like I'm out for tomorrow. :cry:

BUT.....

With 25 day cycles, I will see you all at the end of the month with my BFP.:winkwink:

:hugs: let me know if you want me to put you down for a new test date :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->