*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Well ladies, just woke back up from an early sleep. I think I was asleep for almost 2 hrs. I can't keep my eyes open past 12 I noticed like my body is scheduled for an afternoon nap. Lately, I have been falling asleep in mid afternoons. Sometimes didn't even notice I fell asleep.

I slept ALL of the time during my first 2WW :winkwink: hope its a sign for ya :dance:

Has anyone ever used early-pregnancy-test.com cheapies? not the midstream ones. Just curious as to how accurate and how early they are. I have some and will start testing tomorrow until AF comes.

Has anyone ever used early-pregnancy-test.com cheapies? not the midstream ones. Just curious as to how accurate and how early they are. I have some and will start testing tomorrow until AF comes.

A lot of BnB ladies that i know have been able to get positives on those earlier than on HPTs. However, I have not. I just ordered some from there a few days ago. I figured i would try them again- hopefully they work this time. :dohh: i think usually they do though :thumbup:

Hiya peeps, think I had implantation bleeding today I'm 9dpo n sooooo impatient!!!! I kinda don't want to buy any more tests till next week so that I don't keep testing...... But I prob will. Lots of luck xx

Sorry 31andtrying and any other ladies who :witch:
I hope you'll be joining me for a May BFP.

Congrats Merakola. I think you're the new BFP in my latest batch! woo hoo!:happydance:

Well take me off the 1st and place me on the 30th. Af arrived yesterday which places me out of the running...

All updated ladies.

Sorry to those who AF showed :hugs:
:dust: to everyone else!

Saresy- I added you to the top. But what specific day do you want me to mark you as? :shrug:

I am new to this whole thing, I just temped my first full cycle on FF & it crosshaired me for 3/29. my last LP was only 10 days but I want to wait til April 12 to test, that way she will be late. I am 3 DPO today (i think)

Lovingmom2-I don't know when I ovulated. I know the ovulation calendar is an estimation but it said march 15th. My cycle is 35 days so I'm assuming around cd22-23 maybe but I'm not sure. Don't temp or use OPKs. I just pretty much wing it. All I really know is my AF was suppose to start march 29th and hasn't started nor am I getting signs that it is going to start.

I don't know if this helps but I am also a 35 day cycler & I have found I dont tend to O until day 27-29, you may be testing too early still. Hope you get it though!

hey there!
testing monday 11th, trying for number 3 hoping for a baby (as we don't mind which sex it is, we have one of each) LOL.
xxx cheers hun xxx

Wow!! Almost at the 200 mark!!! :D

Isn't it exciting! :dance:
...which, where the heck are all of the April 1st testers?? :shrug: i was really excited to wake up and start tracking :bfp: but we really havn't had many testers say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->