*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

That's because they're all too busy playing pranks on people. :haha:

hey hey hey..... i am testing on the 6th!!!!!!
two pink lines, two pink lines, two pink lines,

FF's suggests I test on the 11th (my brother's birthday, ugh) so put me down for then please even tho I will be testing early! Ha. And I don't mind either way but secretly rooting For a girl :blush:

I wonder where all the April 1st testers are... Maybe they're afraid that we're not gonna take them seriously so they're waiting til tomorrow to announce the results of their tests... I'm still in the game- no clue if I'm gonna see AF or not... Then again I don't think I'll see any signs for another 3 days.

This is my first ever post! Struggling to get thru the 2WW this month so thought I'd better stop just reading and start posting! I'm due to test on April 7th!! Good luck to all x

This is my first ever post! Struggling to get thru the 2WW this month so thought I'd better stop just reading and start posting! I'm due to test on April 7th!! Good luck to all x

Welcome!!! :hi: I'm due to test on the 6th. The last few days of the 2ww are the absolute worst!!!
:dust:

Well my temps this morning finally perked up! And rocketed up by a good few points of a degree. I hope they are now going to stay high to prove to myself that I ovulated and make me feel better, and also then stay high so that I am pregnant!! (charts on my sig)

Well ladies I'm out, :witch: arrived with a vengeance this morning. And since my cycles are 35ish days, it'll be on to May...

Welcome!!! :hi: I'm due to test on the 6th. The last few days of the 2ww are the absolute worst!!!
:dust:

I'm due to test on the 6th too (well that's when AF is due) Here's some :dust: for the both of us :)

:dance: I still got a chance, I still got a chance, I still got a chance!!!!!!! 28 cd so far and the temp rose this morning after 2 straight falls... Tomorrow and 30 cd will determine what happens... I cannot believe that FF has me on 15 dpo now... I think mine is usually 12 dpo from what I figured last cycle (but that's not for sure because I didn't temp when I ovulated).

Well ladies I'm out, :witch: arrived with a vengeance this morning. And since my cycles are 35ish days, it'll be on to May...

Sorry girlie. Hopefully she'll be on her way soon. I have to put up with her a little longer. Ick.

:dance: I still got a chance, I still got a chance, I still got a chance!!!!!!! 28 cd so far and the temp rose this morning after 2 straight falls... Tomorrow and 30 cd will determine what happens... I cannot believe that FF has me on 15 dpo now... I think mine is usually 12 dpo from what I figured last cycle (but that's not for sure because I didn't temp when I ovulated).

Your sig cracks me up!

Little bird- thanks... It's the theme song I came up for a few of the bnb ladies... The Hoff man is a joke in one of their journals.

Hi Guppy :hi: I can't remember atm when my AF is due, but it's sometime after the 20th. I see no one is booked to test on the 25th so I'll make that my testing day. And I'm :yellow:

Ta

Yay Ndh! :dust: to all the ladies out there still waiting for their :bfp: this month! :dust: to all the ladies who are out but hopefully will get their :bfp: soon like next month!

:cry::cry::cry:
Well girls Im out for this month!
:witch: arrived yesterday (5 days early) :cry:

Oh well its on to next month & a 2012 baby for us!

FX for all those still waiting to test & :dust: to everyone

Good morning girls! :hi:
I have updated the thread. We are one shy of 200 test takers! :yipee:

:hugs: to all the ladies that the :witch: showed up on :hug:

I would like to say congrats to all the :bfp: but unfortunately there arn't any :(
WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"