*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Guppy- I been wondering the same thing this morning. I feel like I'm all alone here...

Guppy- not late yet- my average cycles are 30 days long anyways. But with the 15 dpo, I can't help but wonder if that officially already makes me late? Comparing my cycles, I think I ovulated on 18 cd last cycle (but not sure because I didn't temp that time), so that makes my normal dpo about 12 or so. This cycle I'm already on 15 dpo (which means I ovulated on 15 cd).

I still have 3 days to go before testing. Still no sign of AF :happydance:

Thats awesome mz!!! :dance: hope the :witch: stays away for all of us! :af:

deafgal, :test:!!!!!! if you are 15DPOs you would get a :bfp: by now!!!!!!!

Guppy- but I'm afraid to see that big fat :bfn: in the window of the test... That's why I'm waiting a bit longer...

Guppy- but I'm afraid to see that big fat :bfn: in the window of the test... That's why I'm waiting a bit longer...

yeah, but if you are 15 DPOs you will get a positive if youre preggo! besides, a :bfn: doesn't mean anything if the :witch: hasn't arrived! :test:

Guppy- I just peed like an hour or two ago. That's not enough urine for a :test: So that :test: is gonna have to wait til another time...

200th tester!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :dance: We gotta celebrate- we get 200 testers this month!

Guppy- I suppose your rule is you ladies here on bnb must be the first ones to know? :-= Tee hee... It's perfect... DH is away so he'd not know for a few hours yet.

Guppy- I suppose your rule is you ladies here on bnb must be the first ones to know? :-= Tee hee... It's perfect... DH is away so he'd not know for a few hours yet.

hehe yup!

p.s. wish there was a "nod-your-head-yes" smiley on here! :dohh:

I'm mean... I think I shall wait til the 5th or later to test anyways... Just to tempt you ladies into waiting with me... :-=

Sorry to hear Conina and Marcs.... on to May and 2012 for us! :dust:

FX deafgal hope to hear some good news soon! :winkwink:

Deafgirl:

booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Hiya, i am such an idiot I bought some tests again n couldn't help myself n tested in the middle of the day..... Of course it was NEGATIVE..... I am only 10dpo n had some spotting yesterday so if it is implantation bleeding I wouldn't have hgc yet anyhow...... I'm turning into a nutter!!! Please please let us all get bfp....
I am finding it hard to keep up with the thread because I end up in a random place every time I come back so please dont think I'm ignoring anyone....
Could u put me in as 5th april because that is when af is due..... God I feel like I'm gunn a burst,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->