*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hiya, i am such an idiot I bought some tests again n couldn't help myself n tested in the middle of the day..... Of course it was NEGATIVE..... I am only 10dpo n had some spotting yesterday so if it is implantation bleeding I wouldn't have hgc yet anyhow...... I'm turning into a nutter!!! Please please let us all get bfp....
I am finding it hard to keep up with the thread because I end up in a random place every time I come back so please dont think I'm ignoring anyone....
Could u put me in as 5th april because that is when af is due..... God I feel like I'm gunn a burst,

Hi hun! I do the same when i test. :blush:
I just wanted to give ya some hope here! With my second pregnancy, i had spotting at 10DPOs (or may it was 11 :dohh:). Got a negative on the FRER. I had brown spotting with a bit of pink mixed in. I figured it was AF since she was due that day. The spotting last a few hours but never turned into a flow or anything :nope:. then it stopped altogether. When i was 12DPOs (or maybe it was 13 :dohh:) i got the ever so faintest positive line! I didn't get an *offical* line until about 15 DPOs though (the one at 12 DPOs was so light dh couldn't even see it). So your spotting sounds good to me :smug:

I wish I had spotting or something. I don't have any symptoms seriously... At least none that seems out of the ordinary for me. I'm in a great mood today. haha... I gotta go finish getting ready and then head out.

Hi ladies, not posted for a while congrats on the BFP so far this month. I was due to test tomorrow but couldn't help myself and tested this morning 12dpo and :bfn:so just waiting for the :witch: to show up.

Hope to see loads of BFP for the rest of april and good luck to the ladies still waiting to test for this month.

:dust:

Hooray for 200 testers!!! :happydance:

Where's all the 4/1 & 4/2 ladies -- I want to read about more :bfp:s to keep my hopes up!! I'm not even in the TWW yet ARGH! :growlmad:

Hooray for 200 testers!!! :happydance:

Where's all the 4/1 & 4/2 ladies -- I want to read about more :bfp:s to keep my hopes up!! I'm not even in the TWW yet ARGH! :growlmad:

I am thinking the same thing :sad1:

I WANT TO POST :bfp: DAMNIT! :haha:

i so want to test but im not going to this month until a/f date cos i dont want to see another :bfn: i want to claim a :bfp: x

hope all getting a :bfp:

Can I get y'all's opinion on something? I took my temp this morning and it was pretty low 97.9, but I went ot bed at 1 am and got up at 7, I normally get in bed at 1030 to 11pm would this lower my temp or raise it? I ask bc stupid FF took away my lines! I am so distraught, I was enjoying the whole idea of knowing when I O'd and now I don't =(

Guppy I just love looking at the pic of your little guy. He is so stinkin cute. I want to pinch those cheeks!!! :)

Guppy I just love looking at the pic of your little guy. He is so stinkin cute. I want to pinch those cheeks!!! :)

Thanks hun.
Yeah, he is my precious miracle indeed :cloud9:
I should probably update my profile pic lol thats from when he was like 3 months old- he will be 7 months old in 2 days :shock:

Can I get y'all's opinion on something? I took my temp this morning and it was pretty low 97.9, but I went ot bed at 1 am and got up at 7, I normally get in bed at 1030 to 11pm would this lower my temp or raise it? I ask bc stupid FF took away my lines! I am so distraught, I was enjoying the whole idea of knowing when I O'd and now I don't =(

hi friend,
do you have a link to your FF chart, so i can have a look see to better understand? :shrug:
I honestly dont think when you went to bed matters. As long as you get a 3-4 hour solid block of sleep- then its practically all the same.

Guppy, who was :bfp: number 10?! I checked about an hour ago and there was only 9, now there's 10 but I don't see any announcements!! :shrug:

hi friend,
do you have a link to your FF chart, so i can have a look see to better understand? :shrug:
I honestly dont think when you went to bed matters. As long as you get a 3-4 hour solid block of sleep- then its practically all the same.

It was saying the 29th until today... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chart.php this is from my cell, hope it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->