*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Guppy, who was :bfp: number 10?! I checked about an hour ago and there was only 9, now there's 10 but I don't see any announcements!! :shrug:

Hi there, I was in some other threads looking to answer some questions for ppl and asking questions myself and i saw that hoptingfor3 had a pregnancy siggy as well as her side status was pregnant, so i just added her. I know a lot of ppl dont get on here very often so i just assumed that was the case :shrug: ...do you think i should take her :bfp: off the front page? I had just thought she forgot to share the news. I expect this is the same with others as well.

Nah, I'd say leave it there - just had a look at the bfp announcements and spotted her name :D Wonder if we should go searching for the others too, lol!

I'm 2dpo today, and my stomach has been bloated all day. ugh. and weird twinges and pains all over the lower belly. I'm sure it's all just normal part of my cycle though as any bean wouldn't have had time to implant yet anyway. Been spring cleaning the house all day - full of energy! Also my CM seems to be really sticky. Last cycle it was watery for a few days after OV and then disappeared, but this is quite thick and not same. Must stop symptom spotting! It's not good for my mental health

I'm 2dpo today, and my stomach has been bloated all day. ugh. and weird twinges and pains all over the lower belly. I'm sure it's all just normal part of my cycle though as any bean wouldn't have had time to implant yet anyway.

I had that yesterday too! Was 2 DPOs!

I'm due to test on the 6th too (well that's when AF is due) Here's some :dust: for the both of us :)

Lots of :dust: to you too!!! Do you think you're going to be able to wait til Wed to test? I'm considering testing tomor cos it's Mothers Day here and would be fab to see a :bfp:! Don't really expect to see one because it's super early and I'll only be 10 dpo but think I'll test anyway, lol!!! After that I'm putting the tests away again til the 6th!

Ahh finally found the thread to say I have my :bfp: and you've beat me to it :haha:
Thankyou lovelies - Fx'd for more to come! x x
:dust:

Hi hun! :hi:
Congratulations!!!! You totally deserve this!
I hope we follow in your shoes :D

Congrats to those who got their BFP. May you all have a h&h 9 months!

Wow, congrats to the BFPs! I can't believe we passed the 200 mark! This group is full of busy little TTCers!

Yay! Congratulations Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for you xxxxxxxxx

Excellent detective work ladies!! :coolio:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a :bfp: - glad to see them adding up!!

Wow congrats to all the BFPs!!! :happydance:

Guppy can you please change my testing date to April 4th....think I go my calcs wrong, if it's too much hassle then just leave it as it is...may end up testing tmrw anyway:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->