*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Congrats on all the new :bfp:'s Ladies :hugs:
Have my second beta today but my ic's are showing negative today , Going to see if there i anyway they can call me with the results at my house

hey can you change mine too i got mine wrong mine is the 5th not the 9th as i first counted x

Congrats to all the :bfp: This month! I love watching the bfp ! Thanks for starting this thread! Love it!

Congrats to all the :bfp:'s !!! Love seeing numbers go up!!!!!!

Praying I'll get to be one of those numbers!! :D

Has anyone ever used early-pregnancy-test.com cheapies? not the midstream ones. Just curious as to how accurate and how early they are. I have some and will start testing tomorrow until AF comes.

A lot of BnB ladies that i know have been able to get positives on those earlier than on HPTs. However, I have not. I just ordered some from there a few days ago. I figured i would try them again- hopefully they work this time. :dohh: i think usually they do though :thumbup:

I have been getting BFNs with those ICs, of course tomorrow AF is due, so I could just not be preg but I FEEL like I am!

Also tested Apr 1 and BFN, obv :p
Im going to test with my last IC tomorrow then Ill buy a FRER in a few days...

Ladies, the thread has been updated :flow:
:dust:

Congrats on all the new :bfp:'s Ladies :hugs:
Have my second beta today but my ic's are showing negative today , Going to see if there i anyway they can call me with the results at my house

Hope all is well with you and your little bean hun.
Please let us know how it goes. :hugs:

Has anyone ever used early-pregnancy-test.com cheapies? not the midstream ones. Just curious as to how accurate and how early they are. I have some and will start testing tomorrow until AF comes.

A lot of BnB ladies that i know have been able to get positives on those earlier than on HPTs. However, I have not. I just ordered some from there a few days ago. I figured i would try them again- hopefully they work this time. :dohh: i think usually they do though :thumbup:

I have been getting BFNs with those ICs, of course tomorrow AF is due, so I could just not be preg but I FEEL like I am!

Also tested Apr 1 and BFN, obv :p
Im going to test with my last IC tomorrow then Ill buy a FRER in a few days...

thanks for answering that for me friend :flower:
My ICs will probably here monday or tuesday...not soon enough for a POAS Addict :haha:
:dust:

:wave: hey everybody :wave: i will be testing either the 8th or 10th i will be 16dpo by then :happydance: xxxx

16 DPOs?! :shock: wowie! you are strong to be waiting like that!
im off to stalk your chart hehe

I'm out ladies!! Going on to the WTT boards. I just got engaged and am getting married next april!!! So untill then good luck!!

I'm out ladies!! Going on to the WTT boards. I just got engaged and am getting married next april!!! So untill then good luck!!

Congratulations on your engagement hun! :wedding:
I hope all goes well.

Sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

i feel like :hissy:.......... I cant stand having to wait to see if this is my lucky month or not. I wish there was something that would tell you that day if you are PG but :haha: that will never happen. Wishful thinking. I am sending all you lovely ladies lots of STICKY BABY DUST!!!:dust:

Congrats ladies! Still wondering if I'm totally off on my O day. No CM at all so far this month even though I'm apparently in my fertile period. Cant hold my pee long enough to do an OPK so...

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

so many :bfp:'s already!!!! YEAH!!! how exciting for everyone :flower:
i wish the 9th would hurry up and come already!

Good luck ladies!!! lots of :dust: and sticky beans for all!!!

Hi Ladies...I think it's been a week since i ovulated and i had a lot of EWCM today..Can someone tell me why you get these and what it means to have strechy Cm after one week past ovulation?...
......Also big Congrats to the 12 BFP's..:happydance:Great job ladies :)

:dust: to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->