*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

blessed, i can't comment for everyone else but in my experience it meant nothing. I would get it when i was pregnant (both times, although creamy CM is more of my sign) and i would get it before AF. BUT thats not to say its not a sign for you, it just wasn't for me.
I hope you get to share about a :bfp: soon! :dance:

blessed, i can't comment for everyone else but in my experience it meant nothing. I would get it when i was pregnant (both times, although creamy CM is more of my sign) and i would get it before AF. BUT thats not to say its not a sign for you, it just wasn't for me.
I hope you get to share about a :bfp: soon! :dance:

I hope so too hun ...thnk u so much!..I am trying hard not to symptom spot this cycle as we hardly did any trying this month ;)..but i guess this how we girls are..:haha:...overthink everything:headspin:..Good luck to you too..:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

oh i know! i am a big symptom spotter :blush: but like i said, if having that type of CM is uncommon for you, it could totally be a sign :dance: everyone is different :D creamy cm is a sign of pregnancy for me, but EW could be for you :yipee:

wait! a couple :shock: i thought you were testing in the AM if you get a nice temp (aka not below coverline) :shrug:

:rofl: Maybe I will maybe I won't... :-= I meant it will be a couple days for blessed to find out what it means for her... sure loved that reaction from you, Guppy though... :rofl:

April 12 testing day for meee (af due the "8th" but i believe i ovulated later..sooo keeping fingers crossedd)

The two of you are making me laugh with the test talk!

:haha: I'm so :evil: :haha: Hmm to test or not to test... I don't think I should test... But if the temp rises. there's no reason NOT to test tomorrow... Hmmm... Decisions! I shall wait til tomorrow before I decide on that.

Guppy :shock: I didn't even know we was ... Together... Omg... I had no idea! :haha:

:rofl: Hey Guppy you know I still love you no matter what? :hugs: I'm gonna go sleep. Night night... We'll see what tomorrow brings- my thermometer is ready for the morning!

Aw, guppy, I'd take a test if it would give you any satisfaction, but as a BFP is physically impossible at this point, I'm afraid it just wouldn't be the same. I guess we'll be checking first thing in the morning for an update.

haha. thanks ladies!
tomorrow i will be 4 DPOs....almost soon enough to test :rofl:

Caved in and tested early and got a BFN. will still test on Tuesday.

congratulations to all the BFPs! so exciting. i hope you rub off on the rest of us! :)

so i'm 11DPO, spotted 9 & 10 DPO and not really since, but i have almost NO symptoms any different from AF every month so i'm not hopeful. i have spotted before at 10 DPO, stopped and got AF a few days later so i'm thinking that's what's going on.

long story short i am on the list to test yesterday (april 1st) but won't be doing it until after AF is supposed to come, april 7th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->