*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:dust:
oh i know! i am a big symptom spotter :blush: but like i said, if having that type of CM is uncommon for you, it could totally be a sign :dance: everyone is different :D creamy cm is a sign of pregnancy for me, but EW could be for you :yipee:

Ooh I have creamy cm yesterday/today I hope this is a sign for me to.. (fingers crossed)

Congrats to all those who got :bfp: and lots of :dust: to us that still have to test..

Hi all, geez you guys can chat.
Well it's all getting exciting! Great to see the BFP's sorry for those who are out this month though.
Feel like cr@p today not a good way to start mothers day i'm just tired and achey though nothing major I'm just a moaned lol

Good luck to the testers!!!

Hey!!! Can I change my test day from 6th to 17th. I O'd late! Xxx

Well im offically out :witch: showed up during the night :( means that can move on with FC now though - just have to wait for appointment for HSG.

Good luck to those still left to test and congrats to the new :bfp:'s.

Hxxx

](*,):grr::argh::help: Arugh!!! I know the motto is I ain't out til she shows her face but my temp dropped this morning! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I know how you feel ...I had lots of symptoms, but now have AF cramps and sure she is on her way now, oh well at least I did not waste any HPTs!:thumbup:

True that- Taanya- I don't waste my HPTs. I wait til I'm absolutely sure she's late and then I'll use them but until then, I've forbid myself to using any of them on account I don't want to see that big fat :bfn: show up in my face and be disappointed.

Taanya- yeah it sure does... When tempted I use the opk... Heh... Then I satisfy my urge for a while (to test with my pee on something). Thanks for the :dust: I'm sending some to you too :dust:!

Hello! can I join this thread?

AF due on the 21st and won't test til 22nd.

Im Cd10 today and waiting to ov. Bring on those BFPs!!!

Hello! can I join this thread?

AF due on the 21st and won't test til 22nd.

Im Cd10 today and waiting to ov. Bring on those BFPs!!!

Most certainly hun! :flower:

Wow! you are 10 DPOs and your holding out until the 22nd to test?! :shock:
That would make you 31 DPOs! :shock: you could probably get a positive this week. Why are you waiting if you dont mind my asking? :shrug:

Off to add you :D
Best of luck!:dust:

No I been taking it around 6ish am all week cuz of the spring break. The coverline is based on my 2:15 pm time during the week when I normally work 3rd shift. Guess I can hope that nothing happens today and tomorrow and that I still have a chance...

Hi, I'm out. Boo. AF came in full force this morning and has been causing me severe pain all day. Talk about adding insult to injury!! Hey ho. Due to test again 30th April so still just about on this thread! Dust to all!!!!!
Xxx

Hi, I'm out. Boo. AF came in full force this morning and has been causing me severe pain all day. Talk about adding insult to injury!! Hey ho. Due to test again 30th April so still just about on this thread! Dust to all!!!!!
Xxx

sorry hun :hugs:
I will add you to the 30th :D
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe