*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

No I been taking it around 6ish am all week cuz of the spring break. The coverline is based on my 2:15 pm time during the week when I normally work 3rd shift. Guess I can hope that nothing happens today and tomorrow and that I still have a chance...

I hope :af: stays away!
:dust:

Hi!! is it ok to join?? My test date is April 6th - I am 8dpo today:hugs:
xx

I guess FF had all rights to take my lines away yesterday, it gave them back this morning, but a trip to the potty proved them wrong. guess I am out...:nope: I don't get it.... anyone wanna look at my chart for me and see if it makes any sense to them? (i am secretly still hoping its a bright implant bleed, but don't wanna set myself up)

Posted this on the TWW forum but thought you might have some words of advice for me as well - I'm feeling very very blue :(

6-7 dpo new symptoms and upset

I'm bloated very low down, 2-3 inches below belly button feels 'Full', the cramps i had yesterday have died down but it feels wierd when I bend double to pick things up - i have a little cold, sore throat etc, boobs seem bigger - but my biggest 'symptom' is that last night when ever i turned in bed my pelvis made a cracking sound

With both my previous pregnancies i've suffered with SPD (pelvis came apart because of hormones loosening it too much) - in agony and on crutches for almost 5 months with 2nd daughter - i was praying that it wouldn't happen again with the next pregnancy but it's clicking already Now this could mean i'm pregnant or it could just be hormones as post baby it was worse during AF . . . . i'm feeling very confused - if it was to happen again it would completely disrupt my family and work (i'm passionate about both) .... it's got me questioning whether i'm being very selfish for wanting another baby DH has said he'd be very happy either way .... so it's really me that's the driving force .... if i'm pregnant then it's obviously meant to be (1st month TTC) and i'll trust God to get us through but if i'm not pregnant this month, do i keep TTC????????????????????

Posted this on the TWW forum but thought you might have some words of advice for me as well - I'm feeling very very blue :(

I'm bloated very low down, 2-3 inches below belly button feels 'Full', the cramps i had yesterday have died down but it feels wierd when I bend double to pick things up - i have a little cold, sore throat etc, boobs seem bigger - but my biggest 'symptom' is that last night when ever i turned in bed my pelvis made a cracking sound

With both my previous pregnancies i've suffered with SPD (pelvis came apart because of hormones loosening it too much) - in agony and on crutches for almost 5 months with 2nd daughter - i was praying that it wouldn't happen again with the next pregnancy but it's clicking already Now this could mean i'm pregnant or it could just be hormones as post baby it was worse during AF . . . . i'm feeling very confused - if it was to happen again it would completely disrupt my family and work (i'm passionate about both) .... it's got me questioning whether i'm being very selfish for wanting another baby DH has said he'd be very happy either way .... so it's really me that's the driving force .... if i'm pregnant then it's obviously meant to be (1st month TTC) and i'll trust God to get us through but if i'm not pregnant this month, do i keep TTC????????????????????

I would personally say never give up on your dreams to be a mommy again, but def while its still early on, see what prevention measure you can take to help ward off the past dificulties you experienced. maybe you can make it easier this time around =)

I think you should keep TTC. And i dont think thats selfish at all :hugs:

I too have the "heaviness and crampy feeling" i always get it when im pregnant as well (never turned into SPD) but you never know, maybe it wont this time. It could, but it would be worth it. No sense in worrying yourself as it could just be the normal pelvic feelings you get in a pregnancy and it may never turn into SPD :hugs: every pregnancy is different-even in the same woman

i tried to c&p the links but i dont have 10 posts yet. i can try again....

oh well. now you have ten on bnb (is that what you're talking about?):shrug: so you should be able to now :thumbup:

My Ovulation Chart yeah it let me now, i hope this one works, I am at a loss. a little history. I came off depo last march after 2 years & last cycle I was getting crazy stmptoms but it was a 6cm cyst on my right ovary, so now i ignore them... didnt start to temp until after that appt. that was feb 23rd

i still can't view it :shrug: hmm....leave me see if i log out of mine, if i can get it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->