*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

hmm...still didn't work. Maybe if you try coping and pasting the HTML code and not the BB Code?

Hiya Ladies,

Can I join please, my test date is April 13th xxxxx

Guppy- that one girl that you thought would be 31 DPO when she tested, she said she was on CD10 not 10DPO ;)

Today just sucks. I'm taking Mucinex for chest congestion so I've heard on a lot of threads ladies are doing it to see if helps conceive... so I guess since I'm already using it I should BD... hubby is on antidepressants though and he never wants to DTD anymore :(

My surge never gave me a posive other day but it's come back firing and had my positive and ovulating today so don't need to change my date! now for the tww! How fun:haha:

Are you supposed to use room temp urine? Just heard about this and I didn't see it on the instructions. I just saw where the tests have to be room temp.

I am just starting too chart my temp this month and still trying to understand it... I saw on here guppy that you said something about the temp being above the coverline? What is the coverline? Thanks a bunch

It says it on the instructions for my opks alright, it says to leave the urine sit for 20 mins before testing... I never bothered though and still got a positive!

Guppy- that one girl that you thought would be 31 DPO when she tested, she said she was on CD10 not 10DPO ;)

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :blush: haha opps...guess thats what multitasking does to ya...oh the things you girls have to look forward to with motherhood :haha:

I am just starting too chart my temp this month and still trying to understand it... I saw on here guppy that you said something about the temp being above the coverline? What is the coverline? Thanks a bunch

It's tough to explain if you havn't charted temps yet.
You can find examples on my charts. I have two charts that resulted in pregnancy and 6 that did not. Have a look here: My Ovulation Chart

Also, here is an explanation: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Coverline-calculation-method.html

It says it on the instructions for my opks alright, it says to leave the urine sit for 20 mins before testing... I never bothered though and still got a positive!

huh. ive never heard of this method before. What OPKs are you using?

:shock: how do you keep up here AND in the journals steph!? I skipped like 80 pages :rofl:!

I have never heard of room temp urine also.. I assumed it would be best when its "hot and fresh" ya know? LOL

:shock: how do you keep up here AND in the journals steph!? I skipped like 80 pages :rofl:!

Im just that good :smug: :rofl:

I have never heard of room temp urine also.. I assumed it would be best when its "hot and fresh" ya know? LOL

me either. And like when you have to have urine samples for the doc they always want it refrigerated :shrug:

huh. ive never heard of this method before. What OPKs are you using?

mine say the same- called one step i think. i use fresh urine though and still work fine!

well that is crazy!
What do they expect you to do? pee in a cup and let it sit out for a while then temp it? :haha:

Am still waiting to ovulate, getting impatient and I'm only on CD10. Did an OPK yesterday and today and today's was much darker, think I might ovulate earlier than I usually do, I usually ovulate around CD15 or CD16 but my OPK's are so dark I don't think it will be too long....guess it's time to start using the preseed ! Excited !!!

I am thinking about trying Soy isoflavones next cycle if I don't fall this cycle. Can someone tell me how much to take, when to take them etc ? Also, are tesco's own ones ok or should I go for the more expensive Holland and Barrett ones ? Thanks. Soy is the only think I haven't tried so far so if I don't fall this cycle, am deffo gunna try it ! Thanks =D

:rofl: The phrase "hot and fresh" just cracked me up!!!!

Dont know much about soy. sorry

but that is so exciting that you may ovulate early! :dance: that is always a good thing :D

LMAO @ Hot and fresh. I have cats that could knock it over and I'm not down for cleaning up pee just yet.

FYI due to forgetting to buy dixie cups I collect my "specimen" in a shot glass. LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->