*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

LMAO @ Hot and fresh. I have cats that could knock it over and I'm not down for cleaning up pee just yet.

FYI due to forgetting to buy dixie cups I collect my "specimen" in a shot glass. LMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG I love this thread and all the ladies in it!!! Hahahahah!

^ ME too!!! :friends: I hope we all get to move on together with pregnancy!

Am still waiting to ovulate, getting impatient and I'm only on CD10. Did an OPK yesterday and today and today's was much darker, think I might ovulate earlier than I usually do, I usually ovulate around CD15 or CD16 but my OPK's are so dark I don't think it will be too long....guess it's time to start using the preseed ! Excited !!!

I am thinking about trying Soy isoflavones next cycle if I don't fall this cycle. Can someone tell me how much to take, when to take them etc ? Also, are tesco's own ones ok or should I go for the more expensive Holland and Barrett ones ? Thanks. Soy is the only think I haven't tried so far so if I don't fall this cycle, am deffo gunna try it ! Thanks =D

I tried the tesco ones this cycle. There is a soy iso thread they answered all my questions on soy.

Thanks. I will pick some up if AF gets me this cycle. I will prob take them CD5 - CD9.

I was using one of those big solo cups but its hard to use in the toilet cause its big. LOL

:haha: i bet! I use those sitrafoam cups and even thats tough to get in and out of the toilet...and my crotchal area :rofl:

Shot glass! That's not a bad idea... I feel like my bathroom's a lab... :rofl: My DH noticed a new cup in the bathroom one day (we have 2 green cups we use for rinsing our mouths after we brush teeth, and I put a clear glass cup in there the other day when I started the opk thing with the cheapies). Few days later he noticed yellow pee in the glass after I had gone to the bathroom and was getting ready to do the opk. He went "oh so that's what it's for..." I said "yeah, just so you know, don't drink out of this one anymore... I'm using it for my pee." :rofl:

:rofl: Now i'm cracking up! Cleo just stepped on one of my boobies (on the side) and Damn, :shock: It hurt like damn... I had to push her off while saying "ow". DH came into the room to see what was happening and I told him. He told Cleo :trouble: "Cleo, stay off of her boobies... She needs them for making boobie juice later!" :rofl:

:rofl: Damn, I can't stop laughing! I got a goofy smile on my face !!!! :smug:

Apparently laughing and smiling is good for fertility and can increase chances of conception (unless you do it when you are in the middle of bd-ing - doubt OH would be able to 'finish' with you laughing) and at this rate we are all doing to be extremely fertile !!!

I know me too! :haha:

we could just start pissing with two shot glasses...one to pee in the other filled with lickour for a :bfn: :loo: :rofl: jk

I know me too! :haha:

we could just start pissing with two shot glasses...one to pee in the other filled with lickour for a :bfn: :loo: :rofl: jk

Just make sure you don't get those two shot glasses mixed up!!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->