*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:thumbup: I'm afraid I'll be such a blonde and mix up the two though... :dohh: :rofl: Great idea though Guppy... Maybe not such a great idea for me! :grr:

Hi ladies,

I've just ovulated for the first time since having my LO just over a year ago. Got +opk this morning and ov pain this evening.

I guess I really should test on 17th April, but more likely I will test earlier!!

Hi ladies,

I've just ovulated for the first time since having my LO just over a year ago. Got +opk this morning and ov pain this evening.

I guess I really should test on 17th April, but more likely I will test earlier!!

Woo hoo tww buddy!:thumbup: I got pos opk this morning too and I've got some ovulation pains for the 1st time in months:happydance:

Ovulating today gives an EDD of Boxing Day!! https://www.pregnology.com/due-date...01&year=2010&o1=2&omonth=4&oday=03&oyear=2011

Haven't decided if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Ovulating today gives an EDD of Boxing Day!! https://www.pregnology.com/due-date...01&year=2010&o1=2&omonth=4&oday=03&oyear=2011

Really! I worked it out to be Xmas day but I did that myself! Ha ha! Really didn't want a Xmas baby but I've been trying 8 months since I got af back so can't give up now! X

whats the earliest you ladies have had signs. I am sitting here and having slight cramp like feeling in my lower area. they dont really hurt just noticable. so of course i am hoping that it is good news. testing day cant get here fast enough.

Guppy can u pull my :bfp: please hun , i really am not trusting those tests everything seems wrong this cycle , Ill update you tom when i get my betas back , I knows its quite odd too get 2 bad batches of 2 different tests but i havent had any positives for 2 days and i dont agree with what ff says for my o date

Oh no Ruskie... I pray and have my fx that your betas will come back positive!!!! You were really really early though on your preg tracker it could just be way to soon to know for sure.

Ya it just doesnt feel right what ff says was my odate and what my temps say i wont use the dollar store tests anymore cause they gave me faint pink lines 7 of em !!! And my clear blues gave me nice thick faint blue lines but i know those are crappy anyways

Saresy- you can test with me on the 5th... Hope you get your :bfp:

Yet it's a date! I'm scared to test. I have overwhelming disappointment every morning. It determines my mood everyday!!!!! Eeeeek.... Am I crazy.

Saresy- I'm scared to test too. I don't test for pregnancy except when my af is late (and there's only been one time she was late the past year of my regular cycles). I don't mind testing for opk as much because they're cheap and I know the lines just equals up to a positive when it's near ovulation time, that's all. I don't want to use the pregnancy tests and have that big fat :bfn: staring me back if I test at all. I guess that's why I like to temp- then that way I have a back up information to base everything on. According to bbt, if the temp falls right before AF is due, she is on her way to visit you. I was in a bad mood this morning too cuz it dropped.

I don't think it makes you crazy. It'd make any of us moody or crazy being scared to test. :hugs: :dust: to ya!

Itsva brilliant thing, I'm a boxing day baby n Christmas is my fav time of the whole year, it's like Christmas is mine, mom n dad always make it special for me even now that I'm 29 xx

I think it will all b a lot nicer knowing I have some buddies to hold my hand.... Well in a cyber way.... I jus decided today that I wasn't pregnant.... Does anyone else do this... I'm trying not to get to crazy with things.... Just trying to be a normal person who happens to bd at just the right time hee hee.
Here are my symptoms so far which are definite and also signs of af....
Spotting (iv never really had this before, when af strikes it's very definite with no cheeky spotting)
Sore but not too sore n heavier bbs, they've grown at least one size
Raging constipation which NEVER happens I'm a regular everyday girl.... I couldn't go n it had been 4 days n I started getting a bit detached from life n delirious ha ha
I usually get the trots right beforee n during af.
Vivid dreams every night
Lethargy verging on narcolepsy hee hee
I jus don't know if I can face another negative or even seeing af.... It hit me yesterday how desperate I am for another baby, maybe I am selfish because I have two healthy beautiful little boys.
I know all of my symptoms cud be af.... They are not my normal symptoms, my normal ones haven't really come but then iv got 3 days till af is due. I'm not sure how I have come so far into the two week wait xx

Wow It's taken me ages to catch up on these!! Made me lol

Congratulations to all BFPs and sorry to all who got BFNs.

For the record I use a Jack Daniels shot glass too, me fella wasn't too happy when he realised lol :)

AF isn't due until 12th but I am getting cramps and lower back ache already I am only 8dpo, so think I'm going to be out this month!

Hello! can I join this thread?

AF due on the 21st and won't test til 22nd.

Im Cd10 today and waiting to ov. Bring on those BFPs!!!

Most certainly hun! :flower:

Wow! you are 10 DPOs and your holding out until the 22nd to test?! :shock:
That would make you 31 DPOs! :shock: you could probably get a positive this week. Why are you waiting if you dont mind my asking? :shrug:

Off to add you :D
Best of luck!:dust:

hehe I am not that good! CD10 (well CD 11 today) - not 10DPO! I am still waiting to ov! Af due on the 21st April!

Hi I have been following this thread for a while but just signed up to the site. Can you add me to test on April 11th? I would like a girl but either is fine with us. Congrats to all who got BFP this month, hopefully ill be just as lucky!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->