*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Woot, so many positives in this thread! I want some of the luck! :D

Not sure when we are testing. I was due to ovulate this weekend but my cycle has been screwy. I will test on the 18th (the day after my period is due) and then just wait to see if AF shows! Hopefully not...

:dust: to all!

Hi I have been following this thread for a while but just signed up to the site. Can you add me to test on April 11th? I would like a girl but either is fine with us. Congrats to all who got BFP this month, hopefully ill be just as lucky!!:happydance:

Hi Kelly425 I am also testing on the 11th if i can hold out. LOL I hope you get a BFP too. goodluck.

Thank you Mommyx1!! AF is due the 11th so im hoping I can wait that long to test as well LOL....hopefully the 11th will be a lucky day :thumbup:

Everything is all updated. Best of luck everyone!!!

Ruskie, get false positives is HIGHLY HIGHLY rare- let alone getting that many! I still say your eggo is preggo!

Okay, we have our baby girl names figured out! (i know, crazy already, but it was a good way to pass the 2WW for today :thumbup:)

Tallie Ezra
Zurie Ezra
Teagan Ezra

(Ezra is my grandpa's middle name. We used Joseph with my son- that was DHs middle name).
Thoughts? votes?

Okay, we have our baby girl names figured out! (i know, crazy already, but it was a good way to pass the 2WW for today :thumbup:)

Tallie Ezra
Zurie Ezra
Teagan Ezra

(Ezra is my grandpa's middle name. We used Joseph with my son- that was DHs middle name).
Thoughts? votes?

Cool names, I think I like Tallie the best. DH and I are the opposite. We decide a week or less before delivery. :winkwink:

hey i was due on betweeen friday and today but af never arrived i ovulated late cos i took soya so it could be that but i did a test today im currently betwwen 11dpo and 12dpo and it was :bfn: so im feeling out i think im more 12dpo so thats why im feeling out cos im using 10miu ic tests surely it would show up by now! il keep u informed guppy! :)

Thanks babygirl!
Dont feel out yet hun! just for some hope i have NEVER been able to get an early positives on those ICs!

Tallie Ezra
Zurie Ezra
Teagan Ezra

Thoughts? votes?

Cool names, I think I like Tallie the best. DH and I are the opposite. We decide a week or less before delivery. :winkwink:

wow! a week before?! i could never do that! you are strong! lol

Thanks babygirl!
Dont feel out yet hun! just for some hope i have NEVER been able to get an early positives on those ICs!

really hun??? i did a frer 9 or 10dpo and it was :bfn: too im pulling my hair out!

True story! And both pregnancies at that!
10 DPOs is super early though. I got a positive at 10DPOs on my first pregnancy but on my second i didn't get a real positive until about 15 DPOs (which seems a little late). and thats even with my LP only being 10 days!

just had the tiniest, tinest speack of brown blood sorry tmi, it's looking like she's on her way! i normally don't spot but can't imagine what else it would be, my back is very sore like last month just before i got my af :-(

Tallie Ezra
Zurie Ezra
Teagan Ezra

Thoughts? votes?

wow! a week before?! i could never do that! you are strong! lol

Definitely not strong. It's more that we procrastinate because it's a hard decision! I tell him he gets to pick the gender and last name, so first and middle are mine. That doesn't always fly though...

just had the tiniest, tinest speack of brown blood sorry tmi, it's looking like she's on her way! i normally don't spot but can't imagine what else it would be, my back is very sore like last month just before i got my af :-(

omg!! :yipee: hun it could be IB!!!!! :dance: i had that the day my period was due with my last pregnancy-thought for sure i was out! didn't get a positive until a few days later! Brown blood=old blood :dance:

Guppy- I think it depends on the :baby: when he/she is born... You could pick out all the names you think is good in the world and then when she/he is born, you decide it's not the right name and hunt for the proper name that seems to fit. Maybe that's just my wishful thinking. I don't know. I guess I'm silly.

By the way- good news, still no AF here on my end... Bad news- I still don't know where I stand regarding whether I should or not expect AF.

I dont know. I think it could go that way natalie, but that hasn't been the case in the past. We like to pick names and then we refer to the baby as that name the entire time (once we know of course), so even before the baby arrived we were already so close to him that it fit. But who knows, maybe next time will be different.

True- every baby is different.... Who knows I might be asking the baby what he/she thinks of this name and wait for a kick to response back about the name... :dohh:

I dont know. I think it could go that way natalie, but that hasn't been the case in the past. We like to pick names and then we refer to the baby as that name the entire time (once we know of course), so even before the baby arrived we were already so close to him that it fit. But who knows, maybe next time will be different.

That makes sense though. For both of mine, I spent the first few days in the hospital calling them the wrong names. :blush: I guess your method prevents that kind of silliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->