*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:haha: funny.
well its important for us to have a name because it helps with our bonding prior to the birth :cloud9:
(for example, we dont just have to say "him" or "she" or "it" (hate that one :wacko:). Its nice to be chatting to some and say ISaiah ____ ya know?

Guppy that does make sense... My cousins all seem to have picked out their baby's names before the birth so...

Okay, we have our baby girl names figured out! (i know, crazy already, but it was a good way to pass the 2WW for today :thumbup:)

Tallie Ezra
Zurie Ezra
Teagan Ezra

(Ezra is my grandpa's middle name. We used Joseph with my son- that was DHs middle name).
Thoughts? votes?

Awwww I love the last one I really like teagan! We've got our too! Ethan Patrick which we gad last time (I'm a team yellower!) and Emily Rose for a girl :thumbup:

Good morning (well uk timing)
Not sure how I feel today, tired but thats due to staying up DTD and then getting up early for work with OH. had a good weekend got out in the garden and even went up the pub (OJ ladies, dont panic!)
Saw just about every pregnant lady on the planet! And my gosh did I want to be in their gang. Got serious pram envy when doing shopping friday night too. Seems like everything is teasing me with babies!
OH going in hospital next Monday so he's going to be at home for at least 3wks and it'll be no :sex: either!! Now not just on the baby making side, we have a wonderful sex-life and its going to be so difficult not being able to get intimate, the other side of it is if I am past ovulation and caught the eggy I could be pregnant and if not I'll be ready for AF so we any luck and OH heals ok we shouldnt miss next month, for which I am severally tempted to get opk's (just because everyone else is :lol: )

Okay, we have our baby girl names figured out! (i know, crazy already, but it was a good way to pass the 2WW for today :thumbup:)

Tallie Ezra
Zurie Ezra
Teagan Ezra

(Ezra is my grandpa's middle name. We used Joseph with my son- that was DHs middle name).
Thoughts? votes?

I like them all! I think I like Teagan best though. :D

Definitely not strong. It's more that we procrastinate because it's a hard decision! I tell him he gets to pick the gender and last name, so first and middle are mine. That doesn't always fly though...

:rofl: Oh my gosh, I LOVE that!!! I might have to try that one!!! :haha:

5-a-side - I hope everything's ok with your DH. Nothing serious I hope... :nope:

Thanks for asking Katie, he has a Hernia, in the groin (of all selfish places!! :lol: )
He's had it since just before christmas so has just learned to live with it, though I am frightened about the operation and recovery for him, he isnt a lay back and relax kind of guy so just taking it easy will be hard so I have to make sure he isnt straining. I love him so much I hate to think of him going through anything like this :( especially when he thinks he's letting us down in the TTC stakes. But he is worth so much to me that comparing it to my wanting a baby is nothing, I'm not the same person without him. In Jerry Maguire's famous words "you complete me" x

I finally got my three high temps on the FF chart, confirming ovulation! Woohoo! But now it's saying I ov'd on CD19 and I was hoping it was 18 as we DTD on CD17. Oh well. Too late now either way! But it's saying I should test on 20th... which is nearly three weeks after OV. Why is it saying that far?

Guppy - I already have the names (and middle names) for a girl and a boy picked out, so I'm with you!

PS - had a weird taste in my mouth this morning - tastes like lovehearts...sherbety. Lol. I think it may be related to my horrid cough though!!

Thanks for asking Katie, he has a Hernia, in the groin (of all selfish places!! :lol: )
He's had it since just before christmas so has just learned to live with it, though I am frightened about the operation and recovery for him, he isnt a lay back and relax kind of guy so just taking it easy will be hard so I have to make sure he isnt straining. I love him so much I hate to think of him going through anything like this :( especially when he thinks he's letting us down in the TTC stakes. But he is worth so much to me that comparing it to my wanting a baby is nothing, I'm not the same person without him. In Jerry Maguire's famous words "you complete me" x

Awww, I'm sure he'll be fine and back to his wonderful self in no time! Also I <3 that quote!!! So sweet!

I finally got my three high temps on the FF chart, confirming ovulation! Woohoo! But now it's saying I ov'd on CD19 and I was hoping it was 18 as we DTD on CD17. Oh well. Too late now either way! But it's saying I should test on 20th... which is nearly three weeks after OV. Why is it saying that far?

Guppy - I already have the names (and middle names) for a girl and a boy picked out, so I'm with you!

PS - had a weird taste in my mouth this morning - tastes like lovehearts...sherbety. Lol. I think it may be related to my horrid cough though!!

Had a peek at your chart, and I think it is possible that you did ov on cd18, I've read that in some women it can take a day or two for temps to rise. :D

Sorry to barge in, could use some advice.
I am in so much pain, like a sharp pain in my right near my hip bone and it's horrible, kept me awake most of the night. I know it's not ovulation pain because I am not due to ovulate until CD16 and temps haven't dropped and OPK's are negative. So I am thinking possibly a cyst.
Thing is doctor can't get me in until Friday morning but there is a walk in centre, dya think it would be worth popping there ? What would they do ? Should I mention I am TTC even though I haven't ovulated yet ?
Thanks for any advice, am in so much pain !!!

If your in pain I'd go to the walk-in. There's no tellings what is causing it so so yourself checked out. Tell them any information you think is needed or that they ask for.
Good luck and please keep us updated. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks, have just had a shower and am waiting for OH to get his lazy arse up so he can come with me. I don't want it to be a cyst that stops me ovulating this month =(

Bees- good luck. Hope it's nothing serious and that it's easy to fix (and not something that would put you off of ttc for a while). Come back and let us know what the results are when you know! :hugs:

Am still waiting for OH to get up !

I'm so worried that it is something that will stop me ovulating !

Dya still get +OPK and temp drop if you have a cyst and don't ovulate ?

Bees, I have no idea... I've not had cysts so I'm still new to all this stuff. Hopefully one of the other ladies will have an answer for you.

I am out :cry: The :witch: got me yesterday morning so didnt get to test at all!

bees, i have a cyst and I got preg and I ovulate..It should not impair ovulation. Hugs, Jodi

Guppy- I think it depends on the :baby: when he/she is born... You could pick out all the names you think is good in the world and then when she/he is born, you decide it's not the right name and hunt for the proper name that seems to fit. Maybe that's just my wishful thinking. I don't know. I guess I'm silly.

By the way- good news, still no AF here on my end... Bad news- I still don't know where I stand regarding whether I should or not expect AF.

hey dg.... i did a test this morning, i was weak!! of course it was bfn... i still think i am not pregnant, i spotted last week which i have never ever had before, pregnant or af. i feel like i am pregnant, but then i feel like im not too!
are we still testing tomorrow? i kinda feel like if i am pregnant i wont get a positive until friday! i dont feel as though my af is on its way but who knows... im scared to get my hopes up. i have had some crazy vivid dreams and it is killing me i am so tired.

i genuinely wish that every single one of us could get pregnant this month and have a happy and healthy pregnancy and bouncing little monkey in december xx

molly...sorry regarding AF...UGHH..I know your pain...best wishes for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->