*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Okay, we have our baby girl names figured out! (i know, crazy already, but it was a good way to pass the 2WW for today :thumbup:)

Tallie Ezra
Zurie Ezra
Teagan Ezra

(Ezra is my grandpa's middle name. We used Joseph with my son- that was DHs middle name).
Thoughts? votes?

Awwww I love the last one I really like teagan! We've got our too! Ethan Patrick which we gad last time (I'm a team yellower!) and Emily Rose for a girl :thumbup:

i love teagan too.... i am having tallulah-macey for a girl no matter what!! i have no idea about a boys name.... im all out of boys names

My first boy is going to be Finley Jasper, and girl will be Lyra Jane. Twin girls would be Lyra Jane and Lily Drew (my secret hope!!) :)

Heya, just got back from walk in centre. He thinks it might be fibroids ? I have got to have a scan done. I really hope it won't affect my fertility, he was pretty vauge on whether it would. I'm worried now !

Hey ladies so the answer to my question on friday (is it possible to get 3 tests with colored evap lines) is yes it is possible. :witch: got me yesterday :( its ok onto april

Heya, just got back from walk in centre. He thinks it might be fibroids ? I have got to have a scan done. I really hope it won't affect my fertility, he was pretty vauge on whether it would. I'm worried now !

I'm sorry the doc didnt give you a clear answer or much comfort. I hope your scan is dealt with quickly and you can continue as you were.
How's the pain now?
I've read other posts on BnB about fibroids so if that is the case there are plenty of ladies that can help you I'm sure x

Hey ladies so the answer to my question on friday (is it possible to get 3 tests with colored evap lines) is yes it is possible. :witch: got me yesterday :( its ok onto april

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that riggins, I was with everyone else willing this to be your positive. Take care sweetie x

I think I depends where they are but Hopefully you'll have the scan and get the all clear!! Good luck hon :)

I'm sorry the doc didnt give you a clear answer or much comfort. I hope your scan is dealt with quickly and you can continue as you were.
How's the pain now?
I've read other posts on BnB about fibroids so if that is the case there are plenty of ladies that can help you I'm sure x

Thanks, the pain is still bad but he told me to just take painkillers. I have to go to my normal GP on Friday and get them to make me an appointment to get a scan done.
When I mentioned I was TTC, he said "So are you taking Folic Acid ?" I was like yeah and rolled out a list of what I am taking, he was shocked, who thought a 20 year old could be so mature eh :shrug:
I just really hope this doesn't affect me TTC. I am so worried now !

Aww rigs I'm so sorry :hugs:

Nolly I'm sorry to hear of yours too and to all the people that got the horrible :witch:

I had a rather scary scare last night. I found a big lump in my back, felt about the size of a golf ball and then totally freaked out and couldn't sleep and text everyone at work to try and get someone to reply as I wanted the day off to go to the doctors and get it checked out (knowing I wouldn't be able to work properly for worrying anyway). Went this morning and the doctor, thankfully, said it is a lipoma, and if it's not causing any problems to just leave it as it's harmless and can cause more problems removing them.

I can't tell you how relieved I was! Nothing to do with TTC, but just thought i'd share my relief!

4dpo today, and got twinges galore in my belly, as well as an inability to suck my belly in so I'm walking round looking like i'm already 6 months pregnant, and my uterus area feels bloated! Loads of CM, more than last cycle. I know it's prob too early for any real symptoms though as any eggy wouldn't have even implanted yet! But I am hopeful nonetheless!

Sorry to those who have got their AF :( a baby is a good way to start the new year anyway!!

updated ladies.
:hugs: So sorry riggins and nolly :hugs:

riggins, i hope this doesn't upset you but do you think there is a chance you could have had a chemical? :( I know its a sad thing to talk about but one false positive is so very very rare, let alone that many...:hug:

:smug: Well I can't pee for the next 4 hours (at least until the next time my alarm wakes me at 2:15)... The question left is "to test or NOT to test" hmmm, that will depend on my temperature upon waking up at 2:15... I'm off to sleep now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->