*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

so i had a funny dream last night, or at least i think. DH told me this morning that around 6am i was talking in my sleep telling him to move the highchair, he asked what hairchair (he was wide awake) and I said that hairchair, again he asked what highchair and i got mad and said just nevermind. LOL i have never talked in my sleep. Maybe my dream meant something besides the fact that i want a baby.

o no riggins and nolly.... sorry for af!
i actually just want my af to start a little bit just to put me out of my misery x

I tested early (was supposed to test on the 9th, I think) but got my BFP early on Sunday. :smile: I must have miscalculated the dates.

I'm really confused! Had my first positive OPK on CD 14 which was Friday morning around 10am, I continue to test Sat, Sun and this morning and the OPK continues to be positive...Is that normal??

It can be. Last month was the first time I used OPK and had like 2.5 or 3 days of pos. tests. I don't think it's anything to worry about unless it goes on for many days.

I'm really confused! Had my first positive OPK on CD 14 which was Friday morning around 10am, I continue to test Sat, Sun and this morning and the OPK continues to be positive...Is that normal??

It can be normal! I would expect you will get a negative within the next day or so.
Some women just have a more predominant LH surge than others. Consider yourself luck! I only get a positive for about 8-12 hours :(

It can be normal! I would expect you will get a negative within the neo DTD?xt day or so.
Some women just have a more predominant LH surge than others. Consider yourself luck! I only get a positive for about 8-12 hours :(

Okay thanks! So is it safe to say I already ovulated, or should I continue to have :sex:

It can be normal! I would expect you will get a negative within the neo DTD?xt day or so.

Okay thanks! So is it safe to say I already ovulated, or should I continue to have :sex:

Do you have anymore OPKs? If you do keep :sex: until you have a negative opk- and then do it at least for the day after that-to be on the safe side.

Hey Guppy - I just noticed you put me on 11th April, but i'm supposed to be 12th? :) Pretty please could I be 12th? I will be 12dpo then, which is I suspect my luteal phase from last cycle (could be totally wrong though), but why is my FF telling me testing should be on 20th April? I ovulated either 31st March or 1st April. That's a bit of a wait isn't it? Especially as last cycle was only 26 days!!

Do you have anymore OPKs? If you do keep :sex: until you have a negative opk- and then do it at least for the day after that-to be on the safe side.

Yes, I have about 10 left...I had :sex: on Fri after my first positive...But couldn't do anything Sat and Sun...So think I'm out this month, although I had tons of :sex: on CD's 10, 11, 12 13 and 14...

Hi Ladies...I think it's been a week since i ovulated and i had a lot of EWCM today..Can someone tell me why you get these and what it means to have strechy Cm after one week past ovulation?...
......Also big Congrats to the 12 BFP's..:happydance:Great job ladies :)

:dust: to all!!!

Sorry I'm catching up again. This is from like 30 pages ago :haha:

I agree with Guppy that all women are different. :thumbup: I know I am usually dryer after ovulation and extremely dry 5 days before my af. This month I've had creamy cm since 1 dpo and sticky cm on 8 dpo. Now I'm back to loads of creamy. SO I HOPE ITS A GOOD SIGN FOR US!!!!! :thumbup: but I don't know :shrug:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! :dust:

April 13th for me :) I dont mind what sex, a healthy baby will be fine!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->