*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

updated ladies.
:hugs: So sorry riggins and nolly :hugs:

riggins, i hope this doesn't upset you but do you think there is a chance you could have had a chemical? :( I know its a sad thing to talk about but one false positive is so very very rare, let alone that many...:hug:

I dont think so I ahve had a chemical before and this was just like normal old AF not like the chemical

Hello everyone :) Hope everyone is ok...

My mouth is really salivating! It's driving me mad...also it's kind of a metal taste :wacko: :shrug:

hi all!

guppy - i tested this morning but got bfn...the witch is due tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll update again once I can confirm I'm out! :(

good luck all!!

x

My tummy twinges have turned into a very full/bloated feeling in my uterus area. I'm only 4dpo so i'm sure it can't be a 'symptom'. Has anyone else had this? I suppose it could just be my lining building up after ov...? I don't remember feeling like this last month, but my period was only like 2 days long, so maybe there wasn't much of a lining build up last month.

My tummy twinges have turned into a very full/bloated feeling in my uterus area. I'm only 4dpo so i'm sure it can't be a 'symptom'. Has anyone else had this? I suppose it could just be my lining building up after ov...? I don't remember feeling like this last month, but my period was only like 2 days long, so maybe there wasn't much of a lining build up last month.

I had that last month. It was my first full month of the pill and my body went crazy. Hopefully it's a good sign for you! I have heard of women feeling stuff like that. Good luck!!!:thumbup:

FF has put my test date as the 15th April, so can you put me down for that. Not sure if I will hold out though!!! x x x

this is second cycle off the pill. Last month I had bizarre ov pains and things for like three days, but this time I didn't really get that, or this strange feeling. Still think it's too early for any symptoms, but you know what we're like! ;)

:dohh: Ok, I used up my two FRER- first one was a fluke, so I checked with a second one... :bfn: :shrug: But get this- my temp rose again? :saywhat: yes, to 98.75... No idea what to think now. :haha: :grr: Body, thou shall make up your mind about that :bfp:- give it to us or give me liberty!

Congrats HAKing!

Went to the gyn today, I have to go get blood drawn on the 15th of April. For some reason I have to go THAT DAY. I think its because I'm early in my cycle and he is testing to see if I'm ovulating so it has to be far enough in the cycle that I should have ovulated. So I'm getting a full metabolic panel, progesterone tests and thyroid and then the ovulation test. Little nervous if he thinks I'm not ovulating. I know for sure over the summer I was cause I would get loads of CM at certain parts of the month but I've had virtually no CM in about 3 months. Totally crappy.

Good luck to everyone testing in the next few days!

:dohh: Ok, I used up my two FRER- first one was a fluke, so I checked with a second one... :bfn: :shrug: But get this- my temp rose again? :saywhat: yes, to 98.75... No idea what to think now. :haha: :grr: Body, thou shall make up your mind about that :bfp:- give it to us or give me liberty!

Temp rise sounds quite promising... Fingers crossed that you get an answer ASAP!

Littlebird- thanks! Yeah, temps don't lie! I hope eventually I get my :bfp: Maybe it's just one of those slow risers like other ladies who didn't get theirs til well past 18 dpo?

Hi deafgal, I'm the same temp rise today. Still getting BFN on IC and did a frer on sat BFN.

Jemj, so you're 2 days past 30 cd? wow... I'm on 30 cd now. I never made it to 15 dpo before I don't think... Guess we can wait this out together. I'm thinking I'll retest in like a week on the 11th maybe if nothing by then.

I was going to leave it a week before I re test but tomorrow is my b'day and a :bfp: would be the best present ever.

That's if the :witch: doesn't show

I've never had a cycle this long either.

i had a light bulb moment earlier.... with my last son i was convinced i was pregnant and i didnt test positive at all before af was due. i had symptoms and signs and was so upset with every bfn and dissappointed every day. then i remembered that i was so convinced i wasnt pregnant that i even wore a pad the day af was due and it didnt come. i waited 3 more days until i tested. therefore i was 18dpo before i got a line. so i feel little hopeful. i have one more test left and i am not going to test until sunday. so could you change my date to 10th april guppy?
deaf gal..... maybe you should retest in a few more days.... i have a good feeling. fingers crossed everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->