*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Yay! Congrats!

Guppy, I spotted another :bfp: earlier... (I love the BFP Announcements page in case you hadn't guessed!) ...MrsBurton09?

OOOOOOOOOH look at all the BFPs!!! Can i join ladies?! Will be testing on 30th providing the old hag doesnt turn up!! xxx

i'll be testing around the 15th if i can wait that long haha
would love a girl but will have to wait and see
:dust:

so ladies do you think white stretchy discharge is a good thing for 3-4dpo

we are doing great with all the BFP's congrats to you all have a H&H 9 mths. To all of us lovely ladies still waiting I wish us all the best I am still waiting. well at least trying to wait as long as i can before testing

Updated :flower:

I think different CMs can be a good/bad thing for each individual. For my pregnancies it was always creamy, but it could be stretchy for other ladies.It could also be different from one pregnancy to the next in the same woman. I have some stretchy stuff (since 3DPO) and im almost 6, so Fx'ed its a good sign!

apparantly egg white consistency is most fertile!? i have today so im praying for it as DTD this morning!!! :D OH is going NOWHERE for the next few days haa xxx

Congrats all the :bfp:!

Got quite definite AF tummy ache :( oh dear!

well AF is due today- has not shown herself yet. I tested at 12 dpo with a bfn and after thinking about it I must be slow to produce the hormones. With both other pregnancies ( 2nd one resulted in miscarriage at 12 weeks) I only got a positive about 5 days after af was due. I have had all the classic symptoms like with first pregnancy and have been convinced many times throughout this 2ww that I am pregnant...
Brooke_28, We have the same af due date so I give a special congrats to you, and of course to all the other bfps!
I'm at the point that I just want the witch to arrive and put me out of my misery so I can get onto my next cycle- crazy.
Good luck everyone. x

Congrats to all the :bfp:

I am trying to catch up on the thread, it goes so quickly but you ladies really make me :rofl: with all post. It helps with the TWW I think.

An update here: I am 9dpo I believe because I had ECWM around the 26/27 and also OV pains then. The last few days I have felt pretty good which I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Normally during the TWW I get AF cramps through out been like this since the MC, but this time I have had a few but hardly any like before I don't know what to make of it, whether I will finally be normal again, whether the vitamins I took the first half of the cycle helped or whether a nice little bean is making a home.

I haven't had any CM hardly at all which I know isn't the best sign but for a fews days after OV I had alot of creamy CM. So still hoping. Also the :holly: have been sore lately sorer then they usually are this part of the cycle that usually comes a day or two before and I still have till the 12th if I am on a 28 day cycle, and they seem heaver as well again unusual till that time.

Hey can I join you guys? I'll be testing April 13, if I can wait that long!!!!! This month was my first on clomid 100mg cycle days 3-7. After surgery for blocked left tube and some endo. Have some very odd things happening down there!!! Haven't felt like this since I was preggo with my 6 year old. Hopefully after 2 years this will be the month!!!!!!!! :winkwink:

I forgot to add that I have had a lot of heartburn lately over food that I normally don't have HB over. Also my gums started bleeding the other day for no reason this happened the last time was pregnant and it seems bowl moments a little off as well (sorry tmi) and gas lately the last few days then I think in one person should have :haha:

April 22nd it says to test for me

abit unsure about things though made a thread in ovulation testing.. but no-ones replied :dohh: anyone give me advice pop over please be nice to have some advice :hugs:

YAY! Thankyou! im so confused with all the opk's and charting etc, just leaving it in natures hands. im too scared to use soy etc as i think i would do it wrong!! WE WANT BFPSsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->